Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Ezekiel Elliott

DM72

8 hours ago, Taylor 36 said:

What a shame.  Is it wrong for me to think some Jerry money might be involved in the victim not coming forward and/or the suspender investigation? 

Money flows freely in DFW, especially when it involves a Cowboys player.  Absolutely shocked they did not come forward.  Shocked I tell you.  What a ****ing joke.    

Saw this on cowboyszone.com:

"There are incidents that the public is never made aware of. I.e. Fight at candlroom between Zeke and some of our own defensive linemen. Everyone was kicked out. It was over a married lady. And there were some major rookie idiots drinking outside of a club which is a no no two weeks ago. I was there and saw the actionz...

[...] (I was) there at the drinking outside part, not there at fight...bouncers told me. There's much more the general public doesn't know"

Hoo, boy lol...

Only going into his second year & success has seemingly gone to his head.  Zeke is going to be a handful and a major distraction at some point soon imho.  I'm sure there IS much more the public doesn't know.  The Cowboys have a tight reign on everything DFW.  This is gonna be fun to watch.  I'm getting me some popcorn. Hail  

Image result for get me some popcorn

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, RandyHolt said:

The investigation ongoing for as long as it has.... maybe it's that old adage. Where there is smoke there is fire.

Cris Carter certainly thinks so

http://nypost.com/2017/08/07/cris-carter-ezekiel-elliott-case-is-about-to-blow-up/

What I'm wondering is how is Eli not in the fire and being suspended? Brady was suspended by NFL Goons investigating, the freaking FBI is investigating Eli. If Zeke goes down so should Eli. Hell, Eli should be looking at a minimum of 10 games for fraud.

On 8/8/2017 at 10:23 AM, RandyHolt said:

The investigation ongoing for as long as it has.... maybe it's that old adage. Where there is smoke there is fire.

Cris Carter certainly thinks so

http://nypost.com/2017/08/07/cris-carter-ezekiel-elliott-case-is-about-to-blow-up/

We will wait and see.

Just like that video of Dez in the Wal Mart parking lot that'll ruin his career!

Its all hear say right now. 

1 hour ago, DeMarco Murray 29 said:

Rumor is suspension is coming out today. Likely a 6 game ban. If so, Dallas may start the year 2-4 lol 

You guys will still be strong and doubt you will be 2-4...but one can hope :).  IF it is a 6 game suspension his first game back will be against us, as it should be.  It looks like the early season schedule for you is the weakest part so you will be fine.  

full disclosure as Many know I am a REdskins fan but this just seems like overkill. They were going to suspend him based on an allegation that was later proven false. And the NFL code of conduct basically says "You don't need a fair trial or anything to defend yourself. If you get ACCUSED you are going to get suspended." 

Also someone been pointing out Brown (Giants Kicker) got 1 game but Zeke got 6. Highly inconsistent. 

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

I believe the 6 is official, but under these conditions can he not appeal?  If he can appeal, I'd expect it to go down because they almost always do drop a game or two off on appeal, unless it's not a first offense and/or the offense is so clear cut.

He has three days to appeal.

probaly looking at 2-3 games 

14 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

full disclosure as Many know I am a REdskins fan but this just seems like overkill. They were going to suspend him based on an allegation that was later proven false. And the NFL code of conduct basically says "You don't need a fair trial or anything to defend yourself. If you get ACCUSED you are going to get suspended." 

Also someone been pointing out Brown (Giants Kicker) got 1 game but Zeke got 6. Highly inconsistent. 

Ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous to get 6 games under the circumstances. I have a strong hunch one of those advisors Goodell met with was Mara.

On 8/8/2017 at 2:34 PM, RandyHolt said:

Eli trying to pawn off equipment as game worn :ols:

Give him a break - he couldn't tell the difference!!!

Image result for eli manning drunk pic

19 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Here's a naive question (feel free to give me a virtual slap to the back of the head if it's really ignorant): shouldn't the NFLPA be trying to negotiate for clearer and more consistent treatment of drug and/or conduct investigations and punishments? Have they tried?

Hail.

The suspension may seem like overkill if you go by this specific incident and the police report itself, but correct me if I am wrong, but once the NFL gets involved with their own investigation, don't they start looking into a wider scope beyond just the "criminal" aspect of it and to the actual conduct which might cover more stuff than what the player was initially arrested for. 

6 games for elliot, compared to 1 game for the Giants kicker Josh Brown, when he ADMITTED to beating his wife, jut reinforces my belief that the Giants get the most bias treatment in the NFL.  Elliot's fine will be reduced, but not enough to keep him from skipping the Giants in week 1.  For all other divisional games, Elliot will be back in the lineup

Archived