Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?


Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, youngestson said:

Well in his defense...Hilary's emails and fake dossier????

 

Hey, don't forget the well known legal principal that, if you lie and destroy evidence well enough so that convicting you on conspiracy is unlikely, then lying and destroying evidence become legal.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's amazing how consistently Trump and his merry band of MENSA members seem to be able to **** up even the most basic "this is an easy one" softball questions. 

 

"Do you denounce Nazis?"

"Wellll...."

 

"Would you still accept help from a hostile foreign power who's trying to influence our election process?"

"Wellll...."

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I am not sure why it was hard to answer these questions, even if Kushner just wanted to give the most calculated answers.  Instead he refuses to answer questions that should have really been easy to answer.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mistertim said:

It's amazing how consistently Trump and his merry band of MENSA members seem to be able to **** up even the most basic "this is an easy one" softball questions. 

 

"Do you denounce Nazis?"

"Wellll...."

 

"Would you still accept help from a hostile foreign power who's trying to influence our election process?"

"Wellll...."

That's the problem is that their not screwing it up, they are answering exactly the way they want and need to.

 

They are playing a game of cat and mouse to perfection.

 

When they answer these questions in this way their doing it very deliberately in that they get liberals all riled up ( people who aren't going to vote for them anyway) and that in turn fires up his base because they love anything that pisses off liberals and they don't care even a little bit if that's not denouncing nazis or getting help from a foreign government to win elections after all that's just fake news anyway. 

 

If there's one thing trump is really good at its playing people's emotions and gaslighting to the point where he convinces half the people he's right and the other half become desensitized to it because there just too tired and apathetic to want it affecting their daily lives anymore. 

I unfortunately am pretty much at that point.

 

It's like boxing a hologram of floyd Mayweather, most of the time when you throw a punch he's moved his head and even when he hasn't it just goes right through with no effect. 

 

How the hell do you beat that?

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Problem with "it pisses off the liberals" is that it ought to piss off everybody. 

 

The picture you're painting of Trump supporters is "Ooh, I just love the way the liberals complain when he murders somebody". 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

Yeah I am not sure why it was hard to answer these questions, even if Kushner just wanted to give the most calculated answers.  Instead he refuses to answer questions that should have really been easy to answer.  

 

He doesnt want to be caught lying again if he can help it....

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Larry said:

Problem with "it pisses off the liberals" is that it ought to piss off everybody. 

 

The picture you're painting of Trump supporters is "Ooh, I just love the way the liberals complain when he murders somebody". 

 

Well in all fairness, that “somebody” is probably a liberal.

Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a part of me that is like let's just get this civil war started. I'm tired of these terrible pieces of **** who live in this country. The people who gleefully enjoy the pain of others and think someone like Trump is actually strong or capable in anyway.

I know that's mostly my frustration talking and I would love to avoid all that if possible, but if you still support Trump and the Stephen Millers of the world after all this time, I ****ing hate you and I don't trust you. I hope one day you can find redemption, but if you can't change, the only other two options left for you are confinement/exile or destruction.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Larry said:

Problem with "it pisses off the liberals" is that it ought to piss off everybody. 

 

The picture you're painting of Trump supporters is "Ooh, I just love the way the liberals complain when he murders somebody". 

 

Exactly.  What's your point?

 

 I wish I could remember which columnist wrote this spot-on observation -- Trump's supporters don't care about his serial lying because they feel he's not lying to THEM, he's lying to the libs.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump as an elected official is living out the Alt-Right's fantasy where "Owning the Libs" is the goal.    That's about it.  As long as he is perceived to still be doing that, they will support him. Doesn't matter what his actual policies result in. 

 

Take for example McConnell saying in an interview last week that he definitely would fill the Supreme Court seat if there happened to be a vacancy in 2020 (aka the sacred election year) The party of Trump sees nothing wrong with his hypocrisy on that issue. They don't care.  They view the entire thing as "LOL owning the Libs"

Edited by NoCalMike
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest, based on conversations I’ve had, I don’t think the trump supporters only care about him taunting the liberals because they hate the liberals... I have come to the conclusion they like it because they’re not capable of anything else

 

whens the last time you had an in-depth conversation with a hard right person about:

criminal justice system

education

poverty

foreign policy

taxes

general ideas in regulating capitalism

gun control

 

anything?

 

im not even asking for one where they argued nearly flawlessly using facts and real data in the correct context. I’m just asking for about having a conversation on a topic that goes into depth, that they didn’t gish gallop their way through the whole conversation jumping from topic to topic to topic. Like you ask about taxes and in the span of 5 minutes you’ve covered abortion, black lives matter movement, some Arab country, and Hillary’s emails?

 

when people aren’t capable of having substantive conversations they wind up like trump supporters. He appeals to them because no matter when or where he speaks, or to whom he speaks or speaks about, he never goes beyond their 3rd grade reading level and their kindergarten view of the world. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Trump as an elected official is living out the Alt-Right's fantasy where "Owning the Libs" is the goal.    That's about it.  As long as he is perceived to still be doing that, they will support him. Doesn't matter what his actual policies result in. 

 

Take for example McConnell saying in an interview last week that he definitely would fill the Supreme Court seat if there happened to be a vacancy in 2020 (aka the sacred election year) The party of Trump sees nothing wrong with his hypocrisy on that issue. They don't care.  They view the entire thing as "LOL owning the Libs"

That's recently changed to "what about all the lies libs threw at Kavanaugh"? 

It's why Mitch is not at all a hypocrite. 

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:


If you don't know **** about responsibility, you don't know **** about freedom.

 

Take that to the abortion thread and see how it flies.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...