Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lawrence-odonnell-source-says-russian-oligarchs-co-signed-trumps-deutsche-bank-loans

"This single source close to Deutsche Bank has told me that the Trump — Donald Trump's loan documents there show that he has co-signers. That's how he was able to obtain those loans. And that the co-signers are Russian oligarchs," he said.

A shocked Maddow replied, "What? Really?"

"That would explain, it seems to me, every kind word Donald Trump has ever said about Russia and Vladimir Putin, if true, and I stress the 'if true' part of this," O'Donnell added.

O'Donnell later said this source told him that Trump's tax returns reveal "he pays little to no income tax in some years."

He added that his source said Trump, a longtime real estate businessman, would not have been able to obtain his loans with Deutsche Bank without these co-signers he described as "Russian billionaires close to Vladimir Putin."

Could be fake news but we all suspect it’s true.

• Like 2

So, to sum up: the Russians bankrupted their Soviet Union trying to flip democracies in small little third world nations all around the world, (using the same methods the Germans used to flip them in World War I),  and pretty much got nowhere with their goals of global domination.

So after their "breakup" they figured to quit messing around with the little fish, and do the same thing in the major democracies that they had been fighting in other ways. foster resentment and anger among under-educated working classes and turn them against their own country.

It worked.

In the biggest fight this country has ever faced, we lost right here at home because people were too full of their own ignorance to even realize the war was happening.

~Bang

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, visionary said:

Sigh.

Not sure what's wrong with that announcement.  At least from what I've read, (on here), he's right.  He shouldn't have run and made that announcement.  (At least not yet.)   Not based on one anonymous source.  

I don't watch that guy's show but hopefully he has something up his sleeve to pull a huge swerve so it goes like this "I should not have reported that last night until it was corroborated..........WHICH IT JUST HAS!"  

Edited by NoCalMike
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Larry said:

Not sure what's wrong with that announcement.  At least from what I've read, (on here), he's right.  He shouldn't have run and made that announcement.  (At least not yet.)   Not based on one anonymous source.  

It's not the announcement that's the issue.  If it turns out to have been wrong, this will feed the 'fake'news' narrative.

Edited by visionary
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, visionary said:

It's not the announcement that's the issue.  If it turns out to have been wrong, this will feed the 'fake'news' narrative.

That narrative is self sustaining anyway so I wouldn’t worry too much about that. Yuge bummer if it’s not true, tho. 

1 hour ago, visionary said:

No one tougher on...enemies of Russia.

Re Ukraine and G7 story: sensing his time with a Russian intelligence asset in the White House may be somewhat limited, Putin orders him to start showing some damn ROI quick or he’s cut off from 2020 help. 

20 minutes ago, visionary said:

The notes which he started keeping when he realized that "OMG!  The President of the United States is ordering the Head of the FBI to obstruct a counterintelligence investigation because his own staff are involved in ir."

And he mishandled them and violated procedure by making sure that copies of them were where the Trumpies couldn't get rid of them.