Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

ctm-crawford-ag-barr-intv-dc-rem9-02-fra                 images.jpeg

"Shut the **** up, Donny. You're out of your element."

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

34 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Starting to think?  Better late then never, yeah?

Who would have thought that a guy who advised a former President to pardon folks involved in the Iran-Contra Controversy to avoid testifying, would be a shady individual?

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Who would have thought that a guy who advised a former President to pardon folks involved in the Iran-Contra Controversy to avoid testifying, would be a shady individual?

Well, the guy who hired him thought he would be. 

That's why he hired him. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

Starting to think?  Better late then never, yeah?

Was hard not to trust this face.

V3P37q4.jpg

55 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

I know, right. Can't trust anyone these days.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

you only make that face when you know you've sold your soul at bargain basement prices

I'm still at a loss as to why many of the people who work for Trump decided to do so, especially those who joined after his WH had shown what a total ****show it is. It's not like they couldn't get good paying jobs elsewhere as political hacks or whatever. Working for Trump has now ruined any chance of that ever happening. What exactly is in it for Barr to really want this job? Bolton I can get...the dude has a hard-on for wars and saw a very stupid POTUS he could easily manipulate into giving him his fix. But Barr? Maybe he's the same as Bolton but just gets his rocks off by doing cover-ups instead of bombing people?

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I'm still at a loss as to why many of the people who work for Trump decided to do so, especially those who joined after his WH had shown what a total ****show it is. It's not like they couldn't get good paying jobs elsewhere as political hacks or whatever. Working for Trump has now ruined any chance of that ever happening. What exactly is in it for Barr to really want this job? Bolton I can get...the dude has a hard-on for wars and saw a very stupid POTUS he could easily manipulate into giving him his fix. But Barr? Maybe he's the same as Bolton but just gets his rocks off by doing cover-ups instead of bombing people?

Because they think that they won't be administration minions but instead they can be royal ministers minions.

15 minutes ago, mistertim said:

this is where i'm at. blind loyalty to a **** who will turn on them at the first moment it is convenient.

the appeal of tax cuts, cruelty, and the ability to be openly racist is strong enough to break a country apparently

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Sad 4

That's the rub.  Like a lot of us were saying from the very f'n beginning, Barr was there to intercept the Mueller report and neuter it's findings.  End of story.  People ask why the Dems should go forward with impeachment even if it isn't polling well?  THIS is why, because there isn't going to be any accountability unless the Dems force it.  I don't care what the Senate ultimately decides to do and neither should the members of the House.  That isn't their concern, their concern is the rule of law and stopping those from breaking it over and over. 

Edited by NoCalMike
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1