Jumbo

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, spjunkies said:

Of course they did because they're criminals. 

 

Yup. Deutsche Bank is essentially a crime syndicate masquerading as a legit financial institution. Their trail of illegal activities and shady dealings is incredibly extensive. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, visionary said:

 

 

They aren't protecting their reputations. They're fully aware that virtually everybody, even many of their supporters, knows they're lying their asses off. 

 

They're protecting their Party's grip on power. Their reputations are something they're willing to spend, to achieve that. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is he still white house counsel? Like once you work in the whitehouse and then quit, you locked in for life to never testifying in front of congress? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, killerbee99 said:

Is he still white house counsel? Like once you work in the whitehouse and then quit, you locked in for life to never testifying in front of congress? 

 

If executive privilege is asserted any testimony covered has to go thru a process.

 

It is not simply a matter of Congress demanding it or POTUS refusing it.

The process is usually a negotiation between the two,though sometimes the court will rule on certain matters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A follow up question for Mark Meadows should be whether Amash gets any credit for following what he feels is the rule of law?  I think the Democrats really need to do a better job of creating the "Trump over country" narrative because it is pretty much the truth right now.  

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

A follow up question for Mark Meadows should be whether Amash gets any credit for following what he feels is the rule of law?  I think the Democrats really need to do a better job of creating the "Trump over country" narrative because it is pretty much the truth right now.  

Meadows like Graham, and Jordan have been compromised beyond being ****ty people. 

 

I bet the admin puts a lot into having dirt on their "allies" to force them into defending at all costs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

7 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Meadows like Graham, and Jordan have been compromised beyond being ****ty people. 

 

I bet the admin puts a lot into having dirt on their "allies" to force them into defending at all costs. 

I think Meadows and Gym Jordan are just extremely ****ty people. No compromise needed. Probably something compromising with Graham. Hard to believe he's doing it all for power and sway when it doesn't seem like it's working.

 

Trump definitely relies on dirt. Look at the former NY AG. Trump knew about his physical abuse but kept it secret as leverage. I'm sure he's got a lot more on these other guys. Partnering with David Pecker he's got to have some scandalous **** to lord over folks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Trump obstructing justice at every turn is illegal, thus his instructions to his minions to not cooperate is an illegal action and the minions cannot follow his instructions under penalty of law.

 

Beyond time to start jailing and fining people for contempt.

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.