Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

What would have been the reaction if Hillary simply started blowing off subpoena's after say, the 3rd Benghazi hearing showing she did nothing wrong?  In the eyes of the modern day GOP did she have good standing to simply stop showing up?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

What would have been the reaction if Hillary simply started blowing off subpoena's after say, the 3rd Benghazi hearing showing she did nothing wrong?  In the eyes of the modern day GOP did she have good standing to simply stop showing up?

She should have done that....  she probably would have won the election if she told the GOP to drop it..

15 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Imagine if Donald Trump put mustard on his burger. 

Armageddon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mooka said:

Armageddon.

Dijon mustard. Then he did a "terrorist" fist bump while wearing a tan suit on the way to the golf course and his 900 million dollar vacation. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

She should have done that....  she probably would have won the election if she told the GOP to drop it..

No, the House committees had every right to get her up there to answer questions about what happened. That's part of its oversight function. IMO if she'd ignored a subpoena for that she should have been punished severely just like Barr, McGahn, and Mnuchin should be. 

That being said, there's also a big difference between having hearings and an investigation as crucial oversight in regards to a major incident like Benghazi, and launching 8 separate investigations and rafts of hearings on the exact same stuff, with the exact same evidence,  because the original investigation didn't produce the end political result you were desiring. That's what the Rs ended up doing with Benghazi and they wound up simply making themselves look stupid (to most Americans...to their base they looked like heroes I'm sure).

2 hours ago, Mooka said:

Armageddon.

What if he wore a TAN SUIT once?

Edit: Dammit, @TheDoyler23beat me to it.  :ols:

Edited by mistertim

2 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

If he does testify, I hope the Dems use the time productively and not just grandstanding and getting their speeches in like they so often do.

Yeah I hope they all do. I hate hate hate listening to all of the speechifying and grandstanding. Just ask the goddamn questions and get to the bottom of ****. 

The only thing worse than the verbal grandstanding is the stupid ass charts and props they bust out. A huge "LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE" sign? Eating KFC? Are you kidding me? Do we seriously pay you ****wads for this ****? 

Though IMO nothing will EVER top Jim Inhofe bringing a snowball to the Senate floor to disprove climate change. That was abject stupidity so all-consuming in nature that it paradoxically almost became a thing of beauty. 

150226214526-inhofe-snowball-senate-floo

14 minutes ago, mistertim said:

That being said, there's also a big difference between having hearings and an investigation as crucial oversight in regards to a major incident like Benghazi, and launching 8 separate investigations and rafts of hearings on the exact same stuff, with the exact same evidence,  because the original investigation didn't produce the end political result you were desiring.

That was more what my question was asking.  I also didn't really have much of an issue with the original hearing. Didn't see the problem with having Hillary explain everything that went into her decision etc etc......it was more the fact that every time the result was she did nothing wrong, yet the same exact investigation kept taking place over and over with nothing new presented.  

So compare that to what is going on right now, where folks are just blowing off subpoenas because...........because.  

"The Russia inquiry's origins" is

1). Our intel services noted that Russia was actively attempting to manipulate our elections, and

2). George Papa boasted, to a representative of a foreign government, that the Russian government had contacted the Trump campaign, and offered to leak hacked dirt about Hillary. And the foreign government told the FBI about it.

2 minutes ago, Larry said:

"The Russia inquiry's origins" is

1). Our intel services noted that Russia was actively attempting to manipulate our elections, and

2). George Papa boasted, to a representative of a foreign government, that the Russian government had contacted the Trump campaign, and offered to leak hacked dirt about Hillary. And the foreign government told the FBI about it.

Yea but why was the member of the government dressed as a professor??? And papa was a ****ing waterboy. No one knew who he even was. And why were they spying on the Trump campaign in the first place? 

Also it was the Democrats and Hillary who tried to play collude delude 

12 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Yea but why was the member of the government dressed as a professor??? And papa was a ****ing waterboy. No one knew who he even was. And why were they spying on the Trump campaign in the first place? 

Also it was the Democrats and Hillary who tried to play collude delude 

I really hope they also assign someone to investigate chemtrails and how 9-11 was an inside job. 

While they're at it.....that moon landing looks VERY fishy.