Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

We knew this was going to happen at the start....the numbness. It was an inevitability. Much like Thanos. 

And like Thanos we need to cut off the ****ers head to be rid of him. 

All the ways I would have predicted that movie gets spoiled for me a trump thread might have been the Last.

Lol.

But yeah I agree. 

1 minute ago, redskinss said:

All the ways I would have predicted that movie gets spoiled for me a trump thread might have been the Last.

Lol.

But yeah I agree. 

You're really going to be surprised that Pepper Potts was the one who delivered the blow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Lol.

But yeah I agree. 

If you watch it and remember this you wont see it as a spoiler. I wouldnt do you like that. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, visionary said:

I'm pretty sure that they all know that their legal case against this stuff is complete bull****. They're just hoping to run out the clock in the courts. They'll stall it for as long as they can. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HOF44 said:

Never thought I'd see the day, but if the courts ultimately side with Trump we will have ourselves a good ole authoritarian regime.  

The irony of the republican congress and it's voters is tragic. Freedom, capitalism? Nope. FASCISM.

Goodbye, USA. It was nice to be a part of it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HOF44 said:

Never thought I'd see the day, but if the courts ultimately side with Trump we will have ourselves a good ole authoritarian regime.  

All hail King trump. A sad time to be an American. As I said when Meuller found little to use. Goodbye America, welcome to trumpica.

Edited by Skintime

18 minutes ago, HOF44 said:

They most likely will on the taxes and the overly broad mueller report request. the latter they will likely just tell them to negotiate .

Both would be the historical norm

3 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I’ll give you a million dollars if you provide examples of those being the historical norms.

I don't believe you.

The tax request is too narrowly focused for legislative and oversight request norms.

The Mueller request clearly is asking for things protected by law and recent court rulings.

Send me a deposit and I'll cite cases 

27 minutes ago, twa said:

The tax request is too narrowly focused for legislative and oversight request norms.

Really?  Too narrow?  

I'd bet the Dems would be happy to demand more of his financials, if you'd like.  Would, say, audited financials on every Trump business, including the identities of any major "customers", beginning when he declared for office?  

Or I suppose they could simply follow the precedent the Republicans have used on the last two Dem Presidents, and announce that they intend to demand "everything".  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twa said:

I don't believe you.

The Mueller request clearly is asking for things protected by law and recent court rulings.

Send me a deposit and I'll cite cases 

I propose we allow our fellow ES members to decide who is right and then agree to abide by their decision. Of course, most of them don’t affiliate with the same political party as you so I’m confident they’ll correctly rule in my favor and force you to pay the million dollars that you promised. However, if you are somehow able to present absolutely irrefutable evidence of your claim, they understand that what I actually said was that I’d give you a million doll hairs... damn autocorrect got me.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Busch1724 said:

I'm curious as to what Rand's purpose was for this tweet? Was there sarcasm or a slight break in the ranks? 

To be vauge so both sides can interpret it differently.

Edited by Cooked Crack
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, twa said:

They most likely will on the taxes and the overly broad mueller report request. the latter they will likely just tell them to negotiate .

Both would be the historical norm

Please stop trying to pretend that anything that is happening here is in any way a historical norm. It's just not true. 

Add: It seems now Trump has started hedging a bit on his exoneration claims. He's now apparently saying "no collusion and essentially no obstruction."

:ols:

Edited by mistertim
  • Haha 1