Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

~Bang

1 hour ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Dems should fight harder.  Don’t blame other people for loosing. 

Absolutely disgusting.

the differences between right and wrong are utterly lost on you, and it is because of ignorant attitudes like this that we are in the state we are.

Because of the failings you display here.. we all "loose".

I'd suggest being ashamed, but i doubt it matters.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, visionary said:

I think hearings aren't a bad idea. 

I'd recommend they each start with a specific event or charge which they're looking into. Maybe start with a list of allegations that might or might not be proven, or impeachable. For example, firing of Comey and obstruction of justice. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, twa said:

strong words considering the source, but everyone's got a opinion.

Really is all you have. Facts do not support the positions that the GOP has. I know, you think facts are opinions...😉

Edited by Skintime

18 minutes ago, Skintime said:

Really is all you have. Facts do not support the positions that the GOP has. I know, you think facts are opinions...😉

Is a professional opinion a fact? 

Been told a lot of things were fact, that weren't.

34 minutes ago, twa said:

Is a professional opinion a fact? 

Been told a lot of things were fact, that weren't.

It’s a good thing there’s no carpal tunnel dysentery. With the amount of bull**** flowing through your fingers when you type, you’d be highly at risk.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:
Individual-1 acting up

We now come to the core of the problem with DOJ policy.

The GOP, and likely most of the (ignorant) public will interpret "high crimes and misdemeanors" as requiring criminal conduct proven beyond a reasonable doubt.  That's not the intention of the phrase.  At English common law, which the Constitution phrase was based on, that meant a much broader range of conduct than actual felonies and misdemeanors.

So since DOJ can't indict, if we accept that crimes must precede impeachment and/or conviction, no one is impeachable.

Obviously, the logical answers are easy; either the english common law interpretation of high crimes and misdemeanors controls, or the DOJ policy is null and void and DOJ must make a traditional prosecutorial decision.

We must wholly reject the illogical argument the President is putting forth.  It would place him above and beyond the rule of law.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

How do we know that the founding fathers didn’t want a president that was above the law? Maybe that was their whole point? Eh? EH?

They wouldn't have left all these loop holes if they didnt. 

Just now, twa said:

He can be impeached for about anything......I'm still waiting

Shut up. The people you are happy to vote into office are the exact reason he cant be and you know this. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1