Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Honestly Stone may want to be sent to jail so he can play up the judicial overreach card. Don't think it's going to work out for him though. Trump won't pardon him if people are telling Trump it would hurt him politically. Honor among thieves and all.

Edited by RedskinsFan44
  • Like 1

Stone is going to be what really ends Trump. He’s going to jail, and either Trump will pardon him, which will be bad, or he will let his ass rot. And a man that **** up in the head won’t be loyal for long in the clank. They rarely are when they are anyway from what I gather 

1 hour ago, Burgold said:

Best demonstration of contempt for the court I've ever seen. He needs to get a reality check.

Counselor Larry, Your Honor, representing Mr Satan.  

I'm pretty sure that his gag order allowed him to publicly claim to be innocent.  

• Haha 1

Just now, Larry said:

Counselor Larry, Your Honor, representing Mr Satan.  

I'm pretty sure that his gag order allowed him to publicly claim to be innocent.  

Except the court order explicitly said he could not do that... and I realize your trying to play devil's advocate (which may be more than metaphorical with these people)

9 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

There's a shocker. If he had any chance of recusal or an ethical bone in his body he would not have been nominated (or confirmed by Mitch)

7 hours ago, visionary said:

Is it normal to call them General, instead of Attorney General?

Well, when he's not an attorney general, but a stooge under marching orders private second class would have made more sense, but that would be rude.