Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

15 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

And for some reason you've decided that advocating for Russia is in our best interests. Why? I'm not certain.

unless you think shaming Russia will get them to change their behavior, or if you are looking forward to spending a lot of money on deferent weaponry and global defense, I’m not sure of the point in striking an adversarial tone with Russia is. 

We we should be 

1) Working to delegitimize Putin’s strength via similar means the Russians deployed.

2) Worring about what we control, via regulation of social media, confrontation of real fake news, and the de-infotainment structure of mainstream media.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

There needs to be a fundamental

change of how people’s personal information is used over the internet and the current administration is woefully ignorant of the issue.  Republicans are by and large unwilling to make any changes.  Only a few democrats really grasp the issue.

Its important, yet we are choosing to focus things like the wall as a means to protect our country.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

from Russia’s point of view, it was. 

Admiring or justifying Russia’s actions has nothing to do with spineless politicians enabling them. 

I assume you're talking about Trump.

And for some reason you've decided that advocating for Russia is in our best interests. Why? I'm not certain.

23 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

unless you think shaming Russia will get them to change their behavior, or if you are looking forward to spending a lot of money on deferent weaponry and global defense, I’m not sure of the point in striking an adversarial tone with Russia is. 

We we should be 

1) Working to delegitimize Putin’s strength via similar means the Russians deployed.

2) Worring about what we control, via regulation of social media, confrontation of real fake news, and the de-infotainment structure of mainstream media.

LoL

You present this as if shaming or all out war are the only two options.

BTW, the fake news is coming from the Right. Think Info Wars, so if you're going to regulate soc media buckle up.

Russia has made themselves the world's adversary...think Ukraine duh!!! ****ing Hitler did the same **** and you and Chamberlain are looking for peace through appeasement. Damn surrender monkeys who look to abandon US influence around the world and Russia is ALREADY stepping in.

If you want to be friends with one who has chosen to be your enemy, then you're a fool.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

LoL

You present this as if shaming or all out war are the only two options.

All out war? :D That’s not what I said at all. What options are there beside shaming them and/or ratcheting up Cold War tension?

BTW, the fake news is coming from the Right. Think Info Wars, so if you're going to regulate soc media buckle up.

Yes. I agree with you...

If you want to be friends with one who has chosen to be your enemy, then you're a fool.

Keep your friends close, your enemies closer... lot of truth to that.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

3 hours ago, twa said:

word

And to think you voted against her and she seems like such good pals with the people who worked so hard to get you to vote for Trump.

Now don't you feel silly?

Oh, that's right, you didn't vote for Trump...you just voted straight ticket.

Edited by AsburySkinsFan

7 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

from Russia’s point of view, it was.

Good job Anakin. 

You are truly lost 

5 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Yeah. Let’s make our policy decisions based on quotes from The Godfather. I guess it’s better than Sicario 2: Electric Bugaloo.

You don’t know how much I appreciated this. 

Also, while it’s not advised, there is a 100% chance that if Trump made policies based off The Godfather, we’d be better off than the last two years 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

16 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

All out war? :D That’s not what I said at all. What options are there beside shaming them and/or ratcheting up Cold War tension?

Yes. I agree with you...

Keep your friends close, your enemies closer... lot of truth to that.

Not inside the damned Oval Office, not on your knees before them in Helsinki, not bent over in Syria. You cannot be this naive.

I feel like I'm arguing with my kids who know they ****ed up but just keep on arguing because they staked their ground and by god they don't care if it's shifting sand they gonna defend that ****.

11 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Good job Anakin.

Also, while it’s not advised, there is a 100% chance that if Trump made policies based off The Godfather, we’d be better off than the last two years 

"Leave the gun, grab the canoli."

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

You don’t know how much I appreciated this. 

There could be some decent quotes from The Godfather for Trump to legit use.

"You think too much of me, kid - I'm not that clever"

• Haha 2