Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

I think if i were Roger Stone's attorney i'd BEG for a gag order.

course, if i were Roger Stone's attorney, i'd also beg for leniency on my own behalf when my misdeeds were inevitably discovered, and i'd ask for a 'first ten lies forgiven" ruling.

~Bang

Just now, Bang said:

I think if i were Roger Stone's attorney i'd BEG for a gag order.

course, if i were Roger Stone's attorney, i'd also beg for leniency on my own behalf when my misdeeds were inevitably discovered, and i'd ask for a 'first ten lies forgiven" ruling.

~Bang

If I were Roger Stone's attorney, I'd demand payment up front.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Bang said:

t-t-t-t-toldya

~Bang

No one is surprised

Even the Morlocks know this bunch is dirty as ****, they just don't care

Hell, they were cawing during the election that they were 100% on board with Russia interfering if they got a guy that hated like they do

We are so far beyond "IF they colluded" that you couldn't contact it with a Ouija board

The big question remains: what in the unholy hell do we DO about this? What do we do about the Republican party wallowing in Russian mob money for decades? What do we do about that irredeemable 17% of the populace that not only has no genuine interest in democracy, but constitutes an active and serious threat to it?

This country is going to have to go through a massive de-Nazification program the way Germany did after WWII, to root out these destructive and poisonous elements that we have allowed to fester for too long, or we will be right back in this same cesspool in a generation or two. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1