Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

16 hours ago, visionary said:

Jesus, these people. That's like a white collar version of a guy getting arrested for holding up a store, getting out on bond, and holding up another store right after that in order to get the money to pay for a lawyer to defend him against the original robbery charge.

2 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Jesus, these people. That's like a white collar version of a guy getting arrested for holding up a store, getting out on bond, and holding up another store right after that in order to get the money to pay for a lawyer to defend him against the original robbery charge.

Criminals are stupid breh lol

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

He's posted a version of this tweet at least 3 times in the past week. 

My opinion. He has no memory of posting it already. 

He's been posting it ever since co-conspirator Nunes handed him that untrue claim, like a year ago. 

You have to be a special sort of idiot to not only ignore the evidence, but to ignore it when they TELL US THEY DO IT.

Zero respect for your intelligence. For good reason. They laugh at us, say it out loud all the time. They own the President, they stole our election, and they are playing a psy-ops game that has worked probably beyond their wildest dreams because i doubt ANYONE could have predicted so many Americans could be taken so ****ing easily.

Listen to them MAGAs. They are laughing in your face and saying what they do right out in the open without mincing a single ****ing word. 

And you think your enemies are people trying to stop them.

What the **** is wrong with you?

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Bang said:

What the **** is wrong with you?

Years and years and years of brainwashing. 

We are past the point of debating policy and political philosophy in this country.

I will keep saying this till 2020, but at this point we are beyond liberal vs conservative politics. There are no policy arguments to be had when at least 1/3 of the country lives in a bubble completely disconnected from the realities of the 21st century and when they have shunned the expertise of everyone from economists, scientists to their own intelligence agencies. 

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

It really is sad whats happening. I don't even know where to begin. 

Its almost an understatement to say how far the mighty have fallen. I wonder how we made it this far. I mean, as a country how did we make it so far as to be THE world power in the world with this much stupidity at the foundation? It couldn't have all been luck. Did we just get that much dumber? I really dont get it. But its sad, because I grew up being sold a bill of goods -- the United States being this world power -- and being told I should be proud of that. And yes even in my liberal/ethic/whatever you wanna call it in 2019 schools I learned to love and be proud of the things this country did do right even as they taught me about all the bull**** it did wrong. So, its just sad to see this ****. And no matter what I or anyone will do I think we are too far gone to ever fix it. 

• Like 1

If you want to know what went wrong with America in one quote, well, here it is.

This isn't to say we shouldn't prosecute DUIs (defending them is like 50% of my business) but the total lack of resources and actions on white collar crime have made our financial sector a playground for organized crime.  It's partially by design, no less.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Well thats because white collar crimes are victim less if im paid enough to believe that ****. 

You can't talk about lawyers like that, what did he ever do to you?

you can point at the doll if it helps.