Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

3 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Seriously? Who needed this? If Nyarlathotep isn't considered common knowledge then what is anymore?

I'm totally uninformed about HP Lovecraft (hence, having to wikipedia Jumbo's reference).  If there was a web series or documentary on HP Lovecraft stuff, I would love to hear about it.  

And now back to your regularly scheduled thread on the President of the United States being a Russian asset.  

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I'm totally uninformed about HP Lovecraft (hence, having to wikipedia Jumbo's reference).  If there was a web series or documentary on HP Lovecraft stuff, I would love to hear about it.    

To be fair I've played some Cthulhu board games and am vaguely aware of some of the stories and background, but only recognized this particular name from an rpg mini series. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIDt2m-7H_o&t=452s  (there are a lot of Call of Cthulhu ones out there)  

Image result for toad x-men comics

Edited by visionary
  • Thanks 1

actually, i really liked yog-sothoth, whose fave manifestation i believe inspired the flying spaghetti god

i never played a role game even though a relative of mine was supposedly instrumental in starting/shaping dungeons and dragons...they wrote a book about him and he wrote one about it too i think...my nephew has it, he's really into gaming too....he's a wasteoid 

everyone should read lovecraft and his peers  at an early age

good primer for reality

yog.png