Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

yup...the take is dozens  of bad clearances, hidden from the review system in some cases i think i heard....more than a few at the top...this is one thing i have been waiting for...hopefully the story is rigorously sourced and have some sticking power....i've been wondering a long time just how much intel the rooskies, china, and middle east dudes have been getting via willing don, stupid don, or corrupt people around don...

for awhile now, i've been having to use discipline in not just telling any republican (other than never-trumpers) that wants to opine on anything political to me to forget about it and go **** themselves

• Like 3

Jared has a clearance?  

I thought I'd read that Trump had withdrawn the application after he couldn't get one. (Since "he holds no official government position"). (The same reason he doesn't need to divest himself of the family's bribery opportunities business interests.)

And that Trump was simply feeding him everything, without bothering to get a clearance. 

12 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I'll get excited when somebody gets indicted for something other than crimes related to the investigation. 

Wake me when they start throwing words like treason out there until then they can keep claiming witch hunt.

You likely will never see that. Because 1) its not needed to be convicted of treason to get them out of power/office/arrested 2) typically they get you on all the little things because the bigger things come with a much greater burden of proof. Thats why you see people getting 20 different indictments - cause all the little ones add up just as well and serve the same ends AND are easier to prove 3) You dont charge someone like stone with treason. Hes the small fish. Trump gets treason if anyone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I'll get excited when somebody gets indicted for something other than crimes related to the investigation. 

Wake me when they start throwing words like treason out there until then they can keep claiming witch hunt.

You really can't. You can't claim witch hunt with so many convictions.

Edited by Burgold
  • Like 1

Just now, RedskinsFan44 said:

Nice snippet:

Seems like a pretty clear statement of collusion between the campaign and Wikileaks. Trump's going to have to start claiming he was ignorant of everything going on around him, something that goes against his mythological uber-leader persona.

I think Rudy tried floating that balloon last week. Pretty sure if Mueller sees it floating by he can pop it pretty easily.