Jumbo

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Is it possible that Whitaker or someone high up made the sco issue the statement and sco watered it down enough to vaguely make it true in some way?

Edited by visionary
  • Like 1

Even if Buzzfeed is entirely wrong on this characterization of the investigation, that still wouldn’t make them more wrong than Fox News is every day in its characterization of the investigation. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Coming your way tommorow!

I will be making a major announcement concerning the Humanitarian Crisis on our Southern Border, and the Shutdown, tomorrow afternoon at 3 P.M., live from the @WhiteHouse

2 minutes ago, HOF44 said:

Coming your way tommorow!

I will be making a major announcement concerning the Humanitarian Crisis on our Southern Border, and the Shutdown, tomorrow afternoon at 3 P.M., live from the @WhiteHouse

Trump knows he in end game so he gonna go out like a kamikaze

Who is this source?   Also note, "pressure" and keep in mind again it refers to the sco specifically.  

Republicans feel vindicated by the Mueller statement, as if the whole investigation really is a ruse and everything is fake news.  I couldn’t think of something so damn ironic as that.

Part of me wonders if the statement was issued so that it will look bad if Trump makes the new AG end the investigation. Like, here he is, being impartial, and you’re gonna fire him?

Edited by Springfield

44 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

So on a more important note, is Michael Cohen's twitter handle really speechboy71?

Nah, Trump's Michael Cohen is MichaelCohen212.

9 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Buzzfeed got it right 

SCO mad because it got leaked.

I don't think they were "mad" per se, but I do think they wanted to make clear they didn't leak, and that Buzzfeed's two LEOs were not SCO people (probably SDNY).

That and I suspect the story got something wrong, but based on how much lawyering language the SCO shoved in there, guessing it was something unrelated to the central premise.

Like "we didn't find any emails supporting the suborning of perjury but everything else is right" or something.

• Like 2