Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

So we are officially at the point where the goalposts have been moved to:

“Collusion between the campaign and the Russian government may have happened, but the doofus running the campaign had no idea. Also he just happens to be a Putin stooge for unrelated reasons, the GOP changed its platform on Russia/Ukraine/Sanctions for no nefarious reasons”. 

Traitors. Every single one of them and those who continue to support them. 

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

The GOPs view is that it can openly act as a benefactor of Russian oligarchs while receiving aid from Russian spy agencies to win US elections and not worry too much about losing mass support. 

They might not be entirely wrong. Trump will almost positively win at least ~40% of the national vote enthusiastically. He may still be re-elected. The GOP will still probably hold the Senate in 2020. 

They know entirely damn well that we are too fractured culturally to really unite against a group of thieves who are openly robbing this country blind. That a party can label themselves as fiscally conservative while exploding deficits and starting unpaid wars, all the while initiating tax cuts for wealthy donors is absolute insanity in any developed country but ours.

Between this and the shutdown, I find myself really distraught about where we are as a country. What started in 2010 has now resulted in a complete breakdown of the system. Our governance system is literally cracking at every level. And the sad thing is that is all by design. This is what the Tea Party wanted in 2010, a de-regulated impotent government, 

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, No Excuses said:

Between this and the shutdown, I find myself really distraught about where we are as a country. What started in 2010 has now resulted in a complete breakdown of the system. Our governance system is literally cracking at every level. And the sad thing is that is all by design. This is what the Tea Party wanted in 2010, a de-regulated impotent government, 

Hard not to worry these days. Crazy thing is, a lot of the people who are going to be effected most by this stuff are the same people in the Tea Party. 

11 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Hot damn, am I erect.

Standing erect, that is, because I'm standing and applauding our law enforcement officials who uncovered this sham upon our country.

Edited by DogofWar1
  • Haha 2

“The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents.”

The goods. Mueller’s gottem. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2