Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Ok, I think we ought to get some action going on exactly who the company is that Mueller subpoenaed, how SCOTUS votes and when/if we ever find out?

I wanna get $50 down on Alfa bank, the SC votes 5-4 to cover their ass and keep the entire hearing sealed....................

24 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Ok, I think we ought to get some action going on exactly who the company is that Mueller subpoenaed, how SCOTUS votes and when/if we ever find out?

I wanna get $50 down on Alfa bank, the SC votes 5-4 to cover their ass and keep the entire hearing sealed....................

You're on the right track but I've got BIG money on VTB (Russian state owned).  This is directly related to the Rosneft sale. 

But now, nearly two years after the sale was first announced, nine sources with knowledge of the transaction have told Reuters that VTB, a Russian state-owned bank, itself financed a large share of the acquisition, undermining the deal’s stated aim to bring foreign money into the country.

Based on accounts from five of the sources, the value of the Russian loan to the Qatari sovereign wealth fund is around $6 billion. VTB denied it issued a loan to the Qatari sovereign wealth fund, called the Qatar Investment Authority (QIA). “VTB has not issued and is not planning to issue a loan to QIA to finance the acquisition.”

VTB data for September published by the Russian central bank showed that VTB loaned 434 billion roubles ($6.7 billion) for up to three years to unnamed foreign borrowers after having raised 350 billion roubles via loans from the central bank itself."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-rosneft-privatisation-exclusive/exclusive-russian-state-bank-secretly-financed-rosneft-sale-after-foreign-buyers-balked-idUSKCN1NE132

So Russian loaned money to Qatar to "buy" a chunk of Rosneft to pay a brokerage fee of hundreds of millions of dollars to _____________. (Insert Trump cronies here) 

Kushner is suddenly flush with cash. Trumps are dumping tens of millions on building condos at a failing golf course in Scotland with no information on where the money came from. This whole thing is money laundering 101. The Rosneft sale is a critical piece of the dossier- Donald Trump and associates were bribed hundreds of millions of dollars by Russia to get elected POTUS and advance Russian policy preferences from the White House. Mueller knows.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Kushner is suddenly flush with cash. Trumps are dumping tens of millions on building condos at a failing golf course in Scotland with no information on where the money came from. This whole thing is money laundering 101. The Rosneft sale is a critical piece of the dossier- Donald Trump and associates were bribed hundreds of millions of dollars by Russia to get elected POTUS and advance Russian policy preferences from the White House. Mueller knows.

So say this is 100% the case. What happens next? Does Trump's presidency get annulled and he gets immediately thrown in jail? This is the part I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around....when Mueller drops his report and it shows all that Trump has done, what are the next steps?

22 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

So say this is 100% the case. What happens next? Does Trump's presidency get annulled and he gets immediately thrown in jail? This is the part I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around....when Mueller drops his report and it shows all that Trump has done, what are the next steps?

In a world where Republicans aren't mindless partisans willing to excuse treason for election wins, Trump would be immediately impeached and indicted once he's removed from office.

In our world... I don't know what happens. And I'm scared of that. 

• Like 3

Ok, this might sound a lil bent, but what are the chances that Whelan's arrest is a stage-managed act to give Trump & Co an excuse to override Mueller's investigation vis-a-vis Butina and ship her ass out of reach before she actually tells them anything critical? This whole thing seemed off from the start, it hasn't gotten any better and I have zero faith in the sincerity of anyone associated with the cult.

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Ok, this might sound a lil bent, but what are the chances that Whelan's arrest is a stage-managed act to give Trump & Co an excuse to override Mueller's investigation vis-a-vis Butina and ship her ass out of reach before she actually tells them anything critical? This whole thing seemed off from the start, it hasn't gotten any better and I have zero faith in the sincerity of anyone associated with the cult.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. Ship out Butina for this guy under the guise of saving an American.