Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Trump's counter report: "Why aren't you investigating the Reaaaaaal Collusion; Hillary, emails, Comey, Obama"

:ols:

WH Counterpoint to the SC Report:

1) Donald Trump has done an asum job as PResidint!

2) Stormy is a lier. Donald Trump has a 2 foot penis. 

3) All the people say there was NO COLLUSION!

4) Hannity said Trump is great.

5) Obama is gay.

6) Hillary Clinton deleted emails.

7) WITCH HUNT!~!11!

8 ) The economy is asum! Ignore the last few days...that is Obama's fault.

9) Alan Dershowitz said something once!

10) MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

No.

I just hope they can prove that he did.

For sure.  Which brings up a major question for me.  Everyone seems to be saying that Mueller is wrapping it up, but we haven't had any indication that he's put the screws to Junior or Kushner, the two people most likely to be able to prove that Trump knew, besides Lyin' Paul.    

2 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

For sure.  Which brings up a major question for me.  Everyone seems to be saying that Mueller is wrapping it up, but we haven't had any indication that he's put the screws to Junior or Kushner, the two people most likely to be able to prove that Trump knew, besides Lyin' Paul.    

One of the loose ends is that Congress recently sent Mueller's office transcripts from sworn testimony that they think might show that certain witnesses lied under oath to Congress, a Federal offense.  (That's the latest charge Cohen pled to.) 

Don, Jr. testified to Congress.  I  think Kushner did too. 

So I wonder if those transcripts were among the ones sent to Mueller's team.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Does anyone really believe he didn't know?

I think the only people who believe he didn't know are his hardcore base of mouth breathers who would believe that gravity was a disputed theory if he told them so. Everyone else knows it's completely unrealistic nonsense. 

59 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

This would suggest they aren't quite at the "wrapping it up" stage yet:

DtndX5KU4AMsJIF.jpg

I'm starting to wonder if Mueller is waiting till the last second to do his court filings to put Trump through the maximum stress possible.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

This would suggest they aren't quite at the "wrapping it up" stage yet:

I totally agree.  If it didn't come across, I am skeptical of the narrative that Mueller is close to being done.  I think we are at "the end of the beginning" as Churchill once put it.  

48 minutes ago, Chachie said:

No. Dogs are smart.

I have two corgis (Sacks 'n' Stuff Junior & Fart Bazooka). Everything I read indicates that this is one of the most intelligent breeds on the planet. If that is accurate and my dogs are indicative of the best & brightest that their species has to offer, I'm going to have to take umbrage with the above statement.

• Haha 2

Wait, so that filing says that Cohen shouldn't get the credit of "a traditional cooperating witness, given, among other reasons, Cohen's affirmative decision not to become one".

I'm a bit confused. How can he be providing them all of this help and info without being a cooperating witness? Or am I simply misreading?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Wait, so that filing says that Cohen shouldn't get the credit of "a traditional cooperating witness, given, among other reasons, Cohen's affirmative decision not to become one".

I'm a bit confused. How can he be providing them all of this help and info without being a cooperating witness? Or am I simply misreading?

Not positive but I think the gist is Cohen was not cooperative with SDNY investigation but was cooperative with the SCO, or he wasn't cooperative in the investigation into his crimes but was on the investigation into the Russia probe.

• Like 1