Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

I watched the documentary "Active Measures" the other night and there's some spooky stuff in there, I never really thought we had a Russian mob lackey as President but man the evidence is almost insurmountable.

What really worried me more than anything was the number of Russian spies the FBI says are active in the U.S. and how the FBI doesn't have the manpower to deal with them because there are too many.

So Trump's MO has been to take every scandal and try to choke out the news cycle with some bigger news. For example, Russians have an interest in the election, well grab them by the kitty should make that news go unnoticed. 

So which is the legit fire, witnesses cooperating with Mueller or BK nomination hitting pot hole w assault allegations? What are the odds Trump knew before nomination of the potential scandal? Too crazy?

the results of all things mueller likely will lead to the arrest of, or charges made against, literally dozens of people connected to this admin as well as numerous other officials and various "associates" at the end of the day....unless the takeover is made complete enough to stop them

• Like 2

I think if they were gonna fire Rosenstein, they should've done it earlier.  Too much going on now with the Cohen and Manafort flip.  

I'm pretty sure no matter how damaging the info Mueller brings to light, Congress will sit on their hands.  I mean, most of those guys are in the pocket of the NRA/Russians too.  

We are so ****ing lost. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

That story about Rosenstein is almost certainly a hit piece set up by the White House to give cover to fire Rod.

Hmmm, maybe not directly set up by White House, but a revenge plan by McCabe.

IMO this is all Trump needs to "justify" Rosenstein's firing. Bad move by McCabe.

I'd say bad move by NYT and that the story can't be true but after believing all their Trump stories for 2 years, I can't bash this one because it doesn't suit my narrative. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Chachie said:

IMO this is all Trump needs to "justify" Rosenstein's firing. Bad move by McCabe.

I'd say bad move by NYT and that the story can't be true but after believing all their Trump stories for 2 years, I can't bash this one because it doesn't suit my narrative. 

I mean, there is a very real chance, and seeing lots of tweets to this effect (Visionary's is one) that McCabe didn't do this.

It's from his memos, but rather someone else leaked them, and probably contorted the meaning of what was written there.

And frankly that makes sense, McCabe has a case going against the government.  Bad look to make a revenge play.

I strongly suspect this is a Bill Shine play.

It's the perfect plan, if you're not found out.

Attack Rod.  Get him fired.  Make it look like McCabe sent the stuff that got Rod fired.  Distract from Brett being an ongoing disaster and the fact that Manafort and Cohen are cooperating with the government.

TLDR, ignore this, except when pushing back against TrumpBots.

• Like 1

We need to look at the bigger picture.

This was a story placed in The NY Times and was a memo from someone trump said was disloyal. Fake news and the memos were supposed to be bull dung.

If he uses this to fire Rosenstein, then this validates all the people he said were bad actors.

Because of his misdirection campaign, Team Trump may be handcuffed.

Also, the context may be lost. 

lastly, why are we listening to Popadapolous and his Russian wife?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Chachie said:

nah, too little to late for firing Rosenstein.  But, he will use this to get his base to turn out in the elections and defend him.against the.conspiracy against him...

• Like 1