Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

15 minutes ago, mistertim said:

So Trump is back to tweeting about the Puerto Rico death toll again. I'm absolutely floored that he hasn't tweeted about Manafort yet. I guess the rage is building. That or someone took his phone away.

He's scared as ****.

He knows Manafort is one of the people who holds the keys to his kingdom.  If Manafort actually spills the beans, the game is over, and all that protects Trump from dying in jail in the office of the Presidency.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I think the asset forfeiture cuts both ways.  What do you want to bet that Mueller, in exchange for cooperation, is going to leave him with enough money to live out his life comfortably and set up his kids okay.  

I'm ok with something, but Manafort's version of "comfortable" is waaaayyy beyond mine. 

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

Maybe it's just me but doesn't "Skadden Arps" even just sound like an evil company from a sci fi movie or something?

https://www.forbes.com/2009/01/23/skadden-merger-takeover-business-cx_df_0123skadden.html#60c940ca7f09

Wall Street's Most Powerful Law Firm

If Darth Vader had a law firm, it would be Skadden. 

Edited by PleaseBlitz