Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

30 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Traitors all. I used to think Huntsman had some sense, but apparently he's just as traitorous and money hungry.

I know, sadly. We actually woulda heard him out. 

Now? Well.  WE don't do anything. One of us still has a sense of being and somewhat of a trust in the institutions of our government. 

The other has been trusting RT to give them the news and teach them to trust anyone but their government. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Traitors all. I used to think Huntsman had some sense, but apparently he's just as traitorous and money hungry.

To be fair, Huntsman is our Ambassador to Russia.  It is, quite literally, his primary job description to engage in diplomacy at the discretion of his President.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

To be fair, Huntsman is our Ambassador to Russia.  It is, quite literally, his primary job description to engage in diplomacy at the discretion of his President.

Sush, you.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, visionary said:

Excellent comprehensive article on how we got to this point and the implications.  

Democrats winning the midterms (and the Presidential Election in 2020) would undermine much of Putin’s efforts here in the States... there’s no way he lets that happen.  I’m almost willing to bet the ‘anomalies’ in vote counts we saw in the 2016 election are redoubled this year, and there’s little we can do - the GOP is, and will be, of the mindset that the enemy of my enemy is my friend.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1