Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

If anyone wants to know what’s happening in alternate reality America, read this widely circulated bat**** crazy article: 

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/john-solomon-bombshell-russian-oligarch-oleg-deripaska-visited-by-three-fbi-agents-pitching-trump-russia-collusion-weeks-before-2016-election/

The rights feedback loop of bull**** is remarkable. A toxic news media just feeding a toxic political base that increasingly rewards even more toxic news media. 

The InfoWars/conspiracy news take over of the right is bad news for everyone. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

But you have some cats still trying to justify reasons for not voting for HRC, therefore Trump is not their fault..... But what about Hillaaryyyy and her emails...... I just didn't like her... She blows with the wind... And she did not release her bank speech transcripts.. So what was she hiding

6 minutes ago, killerbee99 said:

But you have some cats still trying to justify reasons for not voting for HRC, therefore Trump is not their fault..... But what about Hillaaryyyy and her emails...... I just didn't like her... She blows with the wind... And she did not release her bank speech transcripts.. So what was she hiding

Well, she didn’t win so....

22 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

You mean the Trump campaign has deleted emails?

I wonder what was in them.

Something tells me somebody urging Russia to find missing emails would be considered heinous this time around by Trump.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, No Excuses said:

Oh man, the comment section at the bottom of the article.  I love how these people are fed their thoughts through right-wing punditry.  No one had ever said the term "Deep State" in regards to the Comey/Mueller investigation until Newt Gingrich went on Fox and said it was a "Deepstate conspiracy" It was almost genius in a way, just giving the kooks something specific to label this and of course now every Tom, Dick, & Harry think they are Tom Clancy.  It reminds me of the guy on Fox Business channel who said "OMG...we should have a.........Tea Party revolution!" and right then & there was the birth of the neo-con takeover of Ron Paul's movement.  These folks are so easily led astray. Sad really.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, killerbee99 said:

I'm guessing this is at least partially directed at me.  Are you saying Trump is my fault (and people like me)?

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I vote in Florida.

119,771 of you and your neighbors was all it would have taken to swing the vote. For some perspective 282,419 of you voted for 3rd party more than double the amount that could have prevented Trump from winning the state.

So, yeah, you wasted your vote and IMO share responsibility for Trump in the White House because you could have done your part to prevent it, but you didn’t. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

119,771 of you and your neighbors was all it would have taken to swing the vote. For some perspective 282,419 of you voted for 3rd party more than double the amount that could have prevented Trump from winning the state.

So, yeah, you wasted your vote and IMO share responsibility for Trump in the White House because you could have done your part to prevent it, but you didn’t. 

Something about evil prospering when good people do nothing..... Or such

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, visionary said:

I keep remembering a National Lampoon thing that I read, back in the 70s.  They used to (no clue if they still do) have a fake newspaper in every issue.  And one of them (I'm reconstructing from memory) was along the lines of:  

Ugandan dictator Idi Amin announced today that 1,100 Ugandan dissidents had died in a four month long bus crash.  

When asked about reports from anonymous sources that the bodies had been riddled with bullets, the dictator observed that it is very dangerous to be cleaning firearms in a moving vehicle.  

The international human rights organization, Amnesty International, has announced their intention to investigate the reports.  President Amin is quoted as saying "The **** they will."  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1