Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, LD0506 said:

I'm a tad confused at the title, aren't we in a cartoon where the moose and squirrel are in active collusion with Boris and Natasha instead of a -vs- situation?

In this case the squirrel is perched atop the villain's head.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

Huh?  He can't be impeached for claiming voter fraud.  

What part of the dossier claims is impeachable?

Actively supporting and participating in an illegal hacking operation. 

Colluding with a foreign nation hostile to U.S. interests to fraudulently sway the results of a U.S. election.

Hiring prostitutes. 

Damaging hotel property.

For starters.

Colluding with an enemy state to influence U.S. policies and a general election is treasonous.

I see Republican reluctance to have Congressional investigations seems to me an effort to shield Pence in the end, because Trump may not last through the entire term. 

If the Dems can get it together for the 2018 elections, I see impeachment proceedings during the last two years and Dems win in 2020. And our Republic survives.

39 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Colluding with a foreign nation hostile to U.S. interests to fraudulently sway the results of a U.S. election.

Hiring prostitutes. 

Damaging hotel property.

For starters.

I doubt any of those are true, proveable or impeachable.

I do think the key would be to prove bribery.  But I'm not sure if him accepting a bribe BEFORE he was POTUS would qualify.

4 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:
46 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Hiring prostitutes. 

Damaging hotel property.

For starters.

I do think the key would be to prove bribery.  But I'm not sure if him accepting a bribe BEFORE he was POTUS would qualify.

The "Actively supporting and participating in an illegal hacking operation to sway the the U.S. election" sounds alot like watergate to me so I think that would be impeachable.

If anything were to ever happen (and that's the big if because it won't), I'd expect more of a mutiny than an impeachment. 

Section 4 of the 25th amendment

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.[3]

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

And yet you are the devil incarnate if you user a private email server. 

6 minutes ago, mrcunning15 said:

The "Actively supporting and participating in an illegal hacking operation to sway the the U.S. election" sounds alot like watergate to me so I think that would be impeachable.

If it could be proven that Trump hacked the DNC, while POTUS, then yeah.

1 minute ago, Dan T. said:

And yet you are the devil incarnate if you user a private email server. 

Apples and Oranges.  If this info had come up before the election, it certainly would have been used (appropriately) as an example of Trump's disqualifications to serve.

Careful, mentioning the H word will bring out the TDSers.

1 minute ago, Kilmer17 said:

Apples and Oranges.  If this info had come up before the election, it certainly would have been used (appropriately) as an example of Trump's disqualifications to serve.

Didn't the dossier come out before the election? 

Doh. It came out in early January. Seems like months ago. 

4 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

If anything were to ever happen (and that's the big if because it won't), I'd expect more of a mutiny than an impeachment. 

Section 4 of the 25th amendment

If Pence could pull this off, he should be carved into Mt Rushmore immediately.

Just now, The Evil Genius said:

Didn't the dossier come out before the election? 

Towards the end when it was all just white noise.  The Clinton thing played because it was early and it reinforced a preconceived belief of her nature.

2 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

If Pence could pull this off, he should be carved into Mt Rushmore immediately.

It really is the only logical way to dethrone Trump. Of course it requires cats and dogs to agree that the oversized kangaroo is worth getting rid of. 

1 minute ago, The Evil Genius said:

It really is the only logical way to dethrone Trump. Of course it requires cats and dogs to agree that the oversized kangaroo is worth getting rid of. 

I think the support would be there if someone would take the first barrage of bullets (figure of speech??????)

1 minute ago, Kilmer17 said:

Careful, mentioning the H word will bring out the TDSers.

What are you talking about the russian connection was brought up ad-nauseum during the campaign, I guess it wasn't used appropriately.

You're really the only one bringing up H it must be awful to be an republican and not have your favorite whipping boy around, gosh you mean republican's might actually have to govern now instead of witchhunts and blaming everything on Dems.

TDSers? what's that Trump Down Syndrome 

1 minute ago, The Evil Genius said:

I could see him resigning if enough of his inner circle is forced out or he gets tired of losing.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dan T. said:

Apparently twa has temporarily taken over Kilmer's account. 

Why?

1 minute ago, visionary said:

I could see him resigning if enough of his inner circle is forced out or he gets tired of losing.  

I could see that.  He could get tired of it all and proclaim in 12 months that he's done what he came to do and America is now back to being great again.

2 minutes ago, mrcunning15 said:

What are you talking about the russian connection was brought up ad-nauseum during the campaign, I guess it wasn't used appropriately.

You're really the only one bringing up H it must be awful to be an republican and not have your favorite whipping boy around, gosh you mean republican's might actually have to govern now instead of witchhunts and blaming everything on Dems.

TDSers? what's that Trump Down Syndrome 

Correct.  It want used appropriately.

Im not bringing up H.  Im bringing up what the concerns were regarding her alleged connections through the Clinton Foundation, and how unsavory they seemed.  If the Dems could have tied the same line of thought to Trumps Russian connection, it would have played like the Clinton issue did.  The Dems (moreson Hillary's campaign) failed to make the connection for voters.