Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

7 hours ago, visionary said:

Recall an NPR interview with the author of "Political Jokes of Leningrad". 

What's the difference between the Russian constitution and the American constitution?

The Russian constitution guarantees freedom of speech and freedom of religion. 

The US constitution guarantees freedom after the speech, or the prayer. 

5 minutes ago, Larry said:

Recall an NPR interview with the author of "Political Jokes of Leningrad". 

What's the difference between the Russian constitution and the American constitution?

The Russian constitution guarantees freedom of speech and freedom of religion. 

The US constitution guarantees freedom after the speech, or the prayer. 

not a ben folds guy, but saw he debuted a new tune entitled "moscow mitch"

love to see that just spread and be used everywhere---i'm doing it :806:

i fear my glandular side would become dominant were i suddenly awarded thanos-like power

i kinda found him lacking in selective focus and falling to apply appropriate punitive damages

• Like 2

I am sure Barr will make some kind of statement where he does his best to dance around the fact that there was no wrong-doing by Comey.  He will try to paint his conduct as negatively as possible and then at the very end quietly say no charges, and walk off.   Barr may be a partisan but he isn't a fool, he knows there is nothing to this nonsense but he is there to play a role. 

8 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I am sure Barr will make some kind of statement where he does his best to dance around the fact that there was no wrong-doing by Comey.  He will try to paint his conduct as negatively as possible and then at the very end quietly say no charges, and walk off.   Barr may be a partisan but he isn't a fool, he knows there is nothing to this nonsense but he is there to play a role. 

There was wrong doing, just not enough to charge someone of his status criminally.

You can laugh but Barr knows all about that status. :kickcan:

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, twa said:

There was wrong doing, just not enough to charge someone of his status criminally.

You can laugh but Barr knows all about that status. :kickcan:

Barr has been doing his best since he was confirmed to shield and placate Trump as his absolute #1 priority. You think NOW he suddenly cares about Comey's "status"? If there's any way he could get something criminal on Comey, he'd do it in a heartbeat. If there's nothing there, it's because there's nothing there, not because Barr suddenly started giving a crap about what Comey's "status" is/was (whatever that even means).

Edited by mistertim

1 hour ago, twa said:

Is the phrase you're looking for "complete exoneration"?  

But as long as you're making bold predictions, please, list for us the "wrong doing" which you're absolutely certain happened.  

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Is the phrase you're looking for "complete exoneration"?  

But as long as you're making bold predictions, please, list for us the "wrong doing" which you're absolutely certain happened.  

the IG already did

wasn't the "wrongdoing" charge based on material in (i believe two) memos that at the time were wasn't classified, but were reclassified as confidential at the lowest level later on?

so comey also has the defense that he wasn't knowingly sharing classified info, which is what he's been saying from the beginning (among other things)?

i am not up on this latest yet :)

3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

So which of the IG's findings is it you think that Comey should be charged for criminally? 

Do you think wrong can be done w/o charges being filed?

I never said he should be charged, in fact I inferred the opposite....and why

3 minutes ago, twa said:

Do you think wrong can be done w/o charges being filed?

I never said he should be charged, in fact I inferred the opposite....and why

To your first sentence...not according to Trump supporters, no.

As for your second sentence...what exactly was your whole point earlier, then? You threw out there that there just wasn't enough to charge Comey with criminally because of "his status" which seems to imply that there was criminality but because of his status, Comey wouldn't be charged. So then what charge was it that Comey managed to get out of because of his status? Or are you saying that there was criminal wrongdoing by Comey but it was whitewashed and withheld from the IG report? 

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

I think what TWA is saying is that when Barr announces he discovered Comey's missteps, he will owe Hillary a big apology. 

Hillary, Barr and Comey are all examples of the principle I described.....I wouldn't hold my breath for a apology from any of them. :ols:

1 minute ago, twa said:

Mishandling classified information leading to it being leaked......lesser mortals than leadership get different treatment.

1)  Which classified information did he mishandle?  

2)  I asked for what wrong doing you think Comey is going to escape because of his status.  (His status as what?  Somebody who the Trump machine wants to try to slander, to try to defend multiple felons who have R's behind their names?)  Not a vague reference to something that you don't want to mention.  

3)  Please inform us what you think the treatment that "lesser mortals" would get for whichever wrongdoings you choose to claim he committed.