Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I am actually surprised Trump hasent turned on Rudy yet. I would assume that means he knows Rudy knows something that he doesnt want anyone else to know (that he colluded) or its because he seriously cant find anyone else that wants to defend him.  

Giuliani basically does what Trump does, muddies the water with an endless stream of contradictory bull****. Trump may actually strongly endorse Rudy for that.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Giuliani basically does what Trump does, muddies the water with an endless stream of contradictory bull****. Trump may actually strongly endorse Rudy for that.

I feel like this is likely the gist of it. Otherwise why would they keep sending him out onto the cable news shows to fire off his ****-cannon when every single time he does it he just seems to make things worse? If it were a situation where Rudy basically had knowledge of all the **** Trump did (which is likely true) and the only reason they kept him on the payroll is so they wouldn't have to worry about him spilling the beans they would just keep him shuttered up and out of public view but they keep sending the demented old fool out into the world with us regular humans. 

16 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I am actually surprised Trump hasent turned on Rudy yet. I would assume that means he knows Rudy knows something that he doesnt want anyone else to know (that he colluded) or its because he seriously cant find anyone else that wants to defend him.  

A little from Column A, a little from Column B...  :)

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

The latter assumes that Trump actually looks around for somebody to hire before he fires somebody.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

Wanted: Respected Lawyer who doesn't need to be paid up front (I swear I'm good for it), and is willing to risk their own career to defend everything I've ever done or said regardless of legality or truthfulness.  We repeat. Your career and reputation will be ended.

Apply within.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Llevron said:

Same could be said for Manafort and Flynn. He's been very hostile towards Cohen, but not the others. Sure there's something to you point.

Edited by Busch1724
double post

Opinion Napolitano: Giuliani may be slowly dripping information to public to lessen shock of Mueller report

Rudy Giuliani, President Trump’s personal attorney who has been under fire for what was seen by some as missteps during recent TV interviews, may be dripping information about Trump to the public to lessen the shock when Special Counsel Robert Mueller releases his final report on his Russian collusion investigation, Andrew Napolitano, Fox News’ senior judicial analyst said.

FoxNews

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ClaytoAli said:

Opinion Napolitano: Giuliani may be slowly dripping information to public to lessen shock of Mueller report

Rudy Giuliani, President Trump’s personal attorney who has been under fire for what was seen by some as missteps during recent TV interviews, may be dripping information about Trump to the public to lessen the shock when Special Counsel Robert Mueller releases his final report on his Russian collusion investigation, Andrew Napolitano, Fox News’ senior judicial analyst said.

FoxNews

Wait, you mean they know that crimes were committed and they LIED!!!

1 hour ago, Chachie said:

Rudy finding out that everything and everyone Trump touches is ruined.

(BTW, I went to high school with Dave Bossie.)

I also find it amusing how it seems so many people take these jobs, knowing full well about Trump's past and his personality/mental state (or lack thereof), and yet still somehow manage to be shocked at how bad the job is when they later inevitably leave or are canned.

Maybe it's just one of those situations where you know something will be bad when you go into it but until you actually experience it firsthand there's simply no way of understanding just how bad it truly is. Like, I can imagine that having my wang set on fire would be absolutely excruciating, but unless I experienced it I probably couldn't truly fathom the extent of the pain.

Then again, I'd never voluntarily set my dick on fire, whereas people still voluntarily work for Trump.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I also find it amusing how it seems so many people take these jobs, knowing full well about Trump's past and his personality/mental state (or lack thereof), and yet still somehow manage to be shocked at how bad the job is when they later inevitably leave or are canned.

Greed. Power. Fame. Especially for a guy like Ghouliani. For folks like him, once you've been a media darling like he was after 9/11 it's very intoxicating and the feeling of slipping into irrelevance is empty. (This would also apply to the Omarosa types.)

For most of the others, I don't know. A call to duty? Enamored with Trump's politics? Resume highlight?

2 hours ago, mistertim said:

Maybe it's just one of those situations where you know something will be bad when you go into it but until you actually experience it firsthand there's simply no way of understanding just how bad it truly is.

Like trading for Alex Smith in the offseason

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Haha 7