Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your favorite revenge movie?

Spaceman Spiff

17 minutes ago, PCS said:

Yeah. I'll take that one. Another all time favorite.

I might have to pop that movie on again.

From hell's heart, I stab at thee.  For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

Perfect final words.  Yeah, yeah, it's from Moby Dick.  But I like my Star Trek to be literate.  I doubt anyone on the Enterprise in the JJ-verse has ever picked up a book.  They're too busy squabbling or running everywhere to pick one up.

Blazing Saddles - backfired revenge.

2 hours ago, mcsluggo said:

i spit on your grave.  1978

( the main take-away was that it was the ONLY movie to make nudity unappealing to my tender teenage eyes... )

Wonder if Jodie Arias watched that movie. The picture seems familiar.  She was caught, thankfully, after she murdered the first man.

28 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Probably the best movie ever made, though I wouldn't classify it as a "revenge flick".

Well they say that the best revenge is a life well lived.

But you might want to consider what happens to all of characters who do Andy wrong.

The entire film wasn't a "revenge" movie, but the final 15 minutes of LotM was legendary.  I'm talking top 50 scenes in the history of cinema.  Uncas caught that knife work and was thrown off a cliff, then his girl said **** it and jumped to be with him.  Pops came in with the battleaxe from hell and wrecked Magua's punk ass something fierce.  

Jesus, I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

Archived