Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Fall of Dak Prescott

jphilly

So does anyone else see a pattern with this Rayne Dakota Prescott guy ? Yes that his full name if you did not know .  

He might of had an amazing year but he was also thrown into the perfect storm and got pretty lucky if I might add .  People like to praise him for his Maturity and say he make good decisions. I would like to call BS on that .  I also wonder what the media has missed since there is already enough stuff to make you wonder .  

Dak likes to party and drink . Nothing wrong with that but there is always a time and place . During the season and before the draft is definitely not time or place .

1.) Partying during spring break and getting into a drunken brawl , where he got his ass kicked.  Not smart a serious injury could of happened to end career before it started . Also could hurt being drafted. 

2.) DWI  weeks before the NFL draft . the NFL has some pretty dumb players , even they knew better then to drink and drive before the draft . No excuse in a time when everyone has a smart phone and now Uber / Lyft available at a touch of a button .

3.) Partying in October with SNoop Dog.  SNoop is Snoop everyone knows what he is about . Getting ascioted with that crowed is never good . Either is partying it up as alcohol and drugs can lead to bad things " fights , getting shot  > accidents  ect.  

4.)  Partying like they won something  after going 11-1 . Out again drinking .... ALso spraying the crowed with champagne.  Late nights are just asking for trouble .... SPary the wrong guy or girl with that crap .... your asking for trouble . They also lost the next game vs the Giants .

5. ) GOing to Vegas to party right after the season and crushing loss in playoffs . Starting to see a pattern ?  the guys likes to drink  and have a good time . 

his season was far from perfect people also call him very confident . I think having a season like he did will hurt more then help . RIght now his head is probably huge with the ego stroking fans and media . Thats never good for a young man with money .  He had a lot of things he needs to work on and with teams having a full year of tapes will be studying it . ALso the pro bowl showed his weak arm and long ball accuracy  .  Wentz first thing he did was want to improve himself  by hiring one of Houses disciples to help with his mechanics and throwing .  

DOnt get me wrong , I cant wait for it all to blow up in their faces  and the excuses / crying begin .  the best will be when they get rid on Romo and then finding out it might of been a mistake . 

you thoughts ?  Discuss 

I wish I could formulate a coherent reply to this, but I just can't get past "Rayne (with a y, mind you) Dakota Prescott" as a name.

I just....I can't. lol, it does shed some light as to why anyone would want to be called Dak though. I mean it sounds like a noise a person would make while vomiting, but it does beat out Rayne Dakota.

1 minute ago, onedrop said:

I have no I issue with most of the OP, other than the dui of course. 20 somethings will be 20 somethings. But every time I hear his name

I can't help but think of......

http://www.grocerydelivery.com.ph/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/600x600/3c611a3875f53f07ed46ad68eaf45b36/7/0/7089_1.jpg

There is no excuse fo kids these days to have DUIs like I stated with Uber and smart phones . WHen I was 21 phones were just really getting popular where you paid for minutes and only had snake for a game . But by that time I was already drinking for 3 years since bars let you drink with a military ID . It also got you breaks if cops  did bust you .  But making 20 grand in Marines vs Millions  Im pretty sure I would of not been as stupid .

1 hour ago, SpacePenguin said:

I wish I could formulate a coherent reply to this, but I just can't get past "Rayne (with a y, mind you) Dakota Prescott" as a name.

I just....I can't. lol, it does shed some light as to why anyone would want to be called Dak though. I mean it sounds like a noise a person would make while vomiting, but it does beat out Rayne Dakota.

I had a stripper girlfriend that used Rayne as a stage name 

4 minutes ago, jphilly said:

There is no excuse fo kids these days to have DUIs like I stated with Uber and smart phones . WHen I was 21 phones were just really getting popular where you paid for minutes and only had snake for a game . But by that time I was already drinking for 3 years since bars let you drink with a military ID . It also got you breaks if cops  did bust you .  But making 20 grand in Marines vs Millions  Im pretty sure I would of not been as stupid .

Uhhhh congratulations....I guess. No clue why you are presuming to lecture me on the evils of drunk driving when it was the only part of your anti chopped ham post I whole heartedly agreed with but yeah, I'll try to keep those pesky kids off your lawn. 

23 minutes ago, onedrop said:

Uhhhh congratulations....I guess. No clue why you are presuming to lecture me on the evils of drunk driving when it was the only part of your anti chopped ham post I whole heartedly agreed with but yeah, I'll try to keep those pesky kids off your lawn. 

not sure where you see a lecture over a discussion . but thats the way people are these days 

10 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

He's an overrated game manager. He'll regress because the league will catch up to him like they do to all young QBs. The partying is meaningless to me unless he goes out of control Manziel style which I don't see happening.

It affected Mcnabb , reports from inside hidden from media . Just look at problems after football when he was not protected as a NFL star . Puking in Superbowl ? Might of been partying form night before ?  Dak is a less talented version of Mcnabb as I see it 

The partying stuff is meaningless, imo.  

Off the top of my head his situation (not attributes) are similar to what we've seen from Wilson in his career so far.  Dak had excellent pieces all around him, and they mostly took the ball out of his hands (23rd in attempts, without missing a game.  24th in passing yards/game).  So all they wanted him to do was be careful with the ball.  As long as they have the best running game in football and a defense playing above average ball, he should continue to stick to playing safe, and do fine.  

But as those offensive linemen start getting picked off in free agency and the running game becomes less dominant, he very well may regress like Wilson has.

Wait so all of this is real? I live in Dallas and never heard about any of this before, biased media ugh. I heard more about how Zeke was getting screwed with by a woman and how wrong that was then this. So are we dealing with another Michael Irvin, keep everything quiet situation here?

On 2/1/2017 at 5:43 PM, jphilly said:

There is no excuse fo kids these days to have DUIs like I stated with Uber and smart phones .

There should have been no excuse for kids before Uber and smart phones. Not sure how either of those things suddenly should drastically reduce drunk driving. It's not like people get DUIs because they didn't know any other way to get home.

Cabs are real...and they existed in the 90s.

Just now, Califan007 said:

There should have been no excuse for kids before Uber and smart phones. Not sure how either of those things suddenly should drastically reduce drunk driving. It's not like people get DUIs because they didn't know any other way to get home.

Cabs are real...and they existed in the 90s.

when you are kicked out of a bar had no change to use a thing :if you could find " a payphone ?    THen wait for over an hour  more if the driver got lost because google maps were not around 

7 minutes ago, jphilly said:

when you are kicked out of a bar had no change to use a thing :if you could find " a payphone ?    THen wait for over an hour  more if the driver got lost because google maps were not around 

Every bar knew the number to every cab service in the city...and damn near every cab driver knew how to get to every bar and restaurant. And even if kicked out of a bar, you can ask them to call you a cab. They'll do it 99.9% of the time...they could be sued if they didn't and you drove home drunk and caused damage or injury.

41 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Every bar knew the number to every cab service in the city...and damn near every cab driver knew how to get to every bar and restaurant. And even if kicked out of a bar, you can ask them to call you a cab. They'll do it 99.9% of the time...they could be sued if they didn't and you drove home drunk and caused damage or injury.

you do know not all places have cabs like that . Lets use Suburbs as an example .....  Newtown , Holland  and RIchboro  Pa  area my wife lived  .   Yoo would be hard to find a cab in a short time there . Today Uber is 5 mins less you have a ride .  

It was easier and faster to get a cab out of 29 palms then it was there . 

Unfortunately the offense will still be built around him for the near foreseeable future, so we won't ever see Rayne Prescott have to carry Dallas until they have to re-up some of those contracts on their offense. If they try to balance out the roster, the offense will suffer. If they decide to invest completely into their offense, the defense will suffer. 

Right now though, they could have Colt McCoy back their and make him look more than respectable. 

3 hours ago, RonArtest15 said:

Not a Dak/Cowboys fan, but this thread is stupid and reeks of salt. 

no salt at all . Just observations . Clubs , late nights and booze is a bad place for professional athletes . THere was a report where he bumped into a lady by accident nothing major . But do that at the wrong time and could turn bad .  Lets say he did that to the wrong guys girl and gets in a fight .  He could injure himself , get sued  list goes on .   THings could happen that have not fault in his doing .  Look back at things that these stars get in trouble at clubs doing . Shooting themselves , fights , murder , rape allegations.  

I get they are young and want to party . Cant blame them either  but need to be smart ...   I dont see him doing it  

1 hour ago, jphilly said:

no salt at all . Just observations . Clubs , late nights and booze is a bad place for professional athletes . THere was a report where he bumped into a lady by accident nothing major . But do that at the wrong time and could turn bad .  Lets say he did that to the wrong guys girl and gets in a fight .  He could injure himself , get sued  list goes on .   THings could happen that have not fault in his doing .  Look back at things that these stars get in trouble at clubs doing . Shooting themselves , fights , murder , rape allegations.  

I get they are young and want to party . Cant blame them either  but need to be smart ...   I dont see him doing it  

Just change the thread title to, "I don't like Dak Prescott" and be done with it. 

You're reaching beyond belief with some of the things you're bringing up. 

3 minutes ago, RonArtest15 said:

Just change the thread title to, "I don't like Dak Prescott" and be done with it. 

You're reaching beyond belief with some of the things you're bringing up. 

We will see , but  thanks for adding your most intelligent input  its truly telling 

Yawn. Another salty Eagles fan. Yeah, Dak has partied it up. Are you not allowed to have a night off sometime during the week? Football isn't the military; guys are allowed to have fun.

salt_bae.jpg

If he does something stupid that costs this team resources, time, etc. then we can talk. 

Dak > Wentz

29 minutes ago, Rey713 said:

Yawn. Another salty Eagles fan. Yeah, Dak has partied it up. Are you not allowed to have a night off sometime during the week? Football isn't the military; guys are allowed to have fun.

salt_bae.jpg

If he does something stupid that costs this team resources, time, etc. then we can talk. 

Dak > Wentz

you obviously dont know much ...... and obviously a civilian .  I am a Marine , when not working no one parties harder . No one deserves so more then our Military as well .  you work just like a normal job 9-5  then you are free to do what you want within reason.  But yes lets compare our brave men and women to privilege millionaires  ?

3 minutes ago, RonArtest15 said:

Can't wait for your next vitriol-inspired post about Dak doing something you don't approve of on an off day. 

NaCl. 

Thank you again for adding your genius to the thread . Actually I know a lot on the subject and have seen a bunch of young men go down that path . Eli was close but had the support of his family and the Giants organisation to keep him in line .   The Cowboys I dont see it as they cant even keep there guys off d

Archived