Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why Is the Ezekiel Elliott Investigation Taking So Long?

TSO

By the time I got to the end of your post i forgot most everything in the article .   On mobile your post is 1 letter vertically ,  the whole thing .   Took about 1.5 minutes to scroll all the way down:). Seems Jerruh is confident nothing will happen out of the investigation . 

Being that I live in Fort Worth I have heard a lot about this allegation and it's BS. The entire story is fabricated. The reason the investigation is taking so long is on one side you have this woman claiming something horrible happened to her. On the other side you have an NFL player saying he is innocent and did nothing wrong.

The NFL uses its own investigating teams in matters like this and is now in a he said vs she said thing and will not conclude the investigation because they can't. If they say he's innocent they are protecting the player and opening themselves up for scrutiny if any proof ever comes out later, if they say he's guilty they know they have no proof and it won't hold up in court and they look bad there too. By leaving the investigation open the message to the lawyers is bring more proof to us and we will decide it. They will never close this. 

Archived