Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Dallas Turkeys

TK

1 minute ago, DC9 said:

Yeah... my in laws know better.

I'm not for the bull****.

My in-laws are "proper" and believe in sitting at the dinner table. This is where I miss my family because we'd be all huddled around the TV with our plates talking **** lol. My father is a Cowboys fan in a sea of Redskins fans. I pity him today if the Cowboys lose lol.  

Just now, AJ* said:

My in-laws are "proper" and believe in sitting at the dinner table. This is where I miss my family because we'd be all huddled around the TV with our plates talking **** lol. My father is a Cowboys fan in a sea of Redskins fans. I pity him today if the Cowboys lose lol.  

Oh so you're at their place?

HAVE to secure homefield advantage when we play, brother.

1 minute ago, DC9 said:

Oh so you're at their place?

HAVE to secure homefield advantage when we play, brother.

Yeah, we alternate every year and I'm at the in-laws this year. I'm going to have to be the bad relative and tell them to save me a plate or join them at halftime. If the Redskins were playing any other team it would be different but we're playing the Cowboys in a really big game. Not missing it. 

4 minutes ago, skins4eva said:

I'm ready boys and girls. Let's do this. Today, we exercise the demons and show the world what a soft schedule Dallas has had. 

I hate it when demons are couch potatoes. They can at least do a workout now or then.

Just now, carex said:

I see the Skins in white jerseys, I thought the Cowboys always wore white at home

I was about to say maybe it's part of the color rush deal, but they just showed the Cowboys in blue. Weird. On the plus side, no ugly orange color rush unis?

Archived