Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

U.S. Congress Part 116

thebluefood

Remember, the last recession and who complained like a drunk ****ing after they wrecked their car about the route the tow trucker driver was taking back to the shop.

Slowest Recovery Ever.

The jobs numbers are fake.... until we need them to be real or the numbers we have NOW would also be fake.

44 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Meh. As long as they aren't penalizing anyone then it's cool with me.

Not with me, it's not.  

Where the holy **** does a US legislative body have the unmitigated gall to be doing anything whatsoever about American citizens participating in a political action that's opposed by a foreign government?  

I know full well that it's a common Nazi meme that "The Jews run everything".  But you know what?  When I see American legislatures deciding that when the constitutional rights of US citizens conflict with the economic interests of a foreign country, then well, that country comes first, what other conclusion am I supposed to come to?  

• Like 2

On 7/23/2019 at 11:43 AM, TheGreatBuzz said:

I really don't get what the Democrats are doing half the time.  What is their thinking here?

They have no interest in cutting spending and got most of what they requested.

3 minutes ago, visionary said:

Just want to remind folks not to look at the replies to Ilhan's tweet....

That's like telling me "dont look down".  Twitter comments are like a competition to say the dumbest **** possible sometimes,  borderline lazy

well hell, one of the last of the gopers i like isn't going to run again, will hurd of tx.......don't know if his popularity decreased lately as a factor, but he wasn't a never trumper, just a critic when don would go in to the straight up racist or baldy lying or misogyny, that kind of stuff...which i guess would have him being critical a lot...but on a number of things he'd do his best to defend don from a "mainstream" (not sure the term has much meaning currently) conservative pov or deflect in some manner whenever you could make some sort of effort without being full of ****

i could tell for months it was getting to him...maybe he'll switch dem...he had won in a trump-supporting district if i remember right... 

3 hours ago, Jumbo said:

well hell, one of the last of the gopers i like isn't going to run again, will hurd of tx.......don't know if his popularity decreased lately as a factor, but he wasn't a never trumper, just a critic when don would go in to the straight up racist or baldy lying or misogyny, that kind of stuff...which i guess would have him being critical a lot...but on a number of things he'd do his best to defend don from a "mainstream" (not sure the term has much meaning currently) conservative pov or deflect in some manner whenever you could make some sort of effort without being full of ****

i could tell for months it was getting to him...maybe he'll switch dem...he had won in a trump-supporting district if i remember right... 

just saw this on him---he gives his reasons, well stated

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rep-will-hurd-will-not-seek-re-election-for-congress/ar-AAFct4B?li=BBnb7Kz

Hurd simply isn't willing to go full out bat**** Trump crazy, and as such will be purged. As will any others not willing to be slavering dogs at the knee of the POSUS and his cronies.

It was predictable, glaringly obvious even, there is no Republican party left, it is the Trump personality (?) cult and you have to sell your soul to get in the door.

Me? I'm good with that, each and every one of these loathsome pieces of human filth stick themselves to this tarbaby and will ride it down into the flames.