Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

19 minutes ago, mistertim said:

lol @ Trump trying to blame Pence. While watching the whole thing I kept seeing in my mind a thought bubble coming from Pence saying "KILL ME. KILL ME. KILL ME."

Pence is too chill, probably fantasizing about the Handmaid's Tale or something... to Jazz music.

8 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:
So the strategy is blame Michael Cohen but ignore the fact that Trump's own company cooked the books to reimburse Michael Cohen. Making fake invoices doesn't seem very cool or very legal.

And yet it was a “simple transaction” that he didn’t know about.

Oh and Trump has proved that if you’re rich enough and powerful enough you can have a person hacked to death with a bone saw in your embassy, lie about it saying there was a fight, have a recording of it and still Trump will kiss your ass.

Trump will also kiss your ass if you are completely bankrolling his paper tiger of an empire, and have been using him as your **** to launder dirty Russian money for the mob.

Take over a foreign country lately? World got you down? 

Hey! No need to worry! The leader of the free world is on the take! 

Are you brown and poor? Are gangs and the American lust for illegal drugs ripping your country apart? Are you looking for an escape, a refuge for your family from the violence, bloodshed, and corruption? Are you so desperate that you’d walk thousands of miles to escape?

Well, get ****ed!

38 minutes ago, visionary said:

I admire the way they say Rudy "risks blurring lines".  

Remember when the Clinton Foundation (which Hillary did not join until after leaving her SecState job) (and which spent 98% of the money it took in, on actually doing charitable work) was a treasonous cover for accepting bribes for foreign governments?  

Archived