Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Unscrew your faucet and use the screen out of there.  I....uhhhh.....heard that from someone.

:ph34r:

That's an 70s trick. I've also cut enough small holes in various window screens over the years to make a beautiful kaleidoscope. 

I've evolved enough to not be desperate. 

😎

3 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Unscrew your faucet and use the screen out of there.  I....uhhhh.....heard that from someone.

:ph34r:

3 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

That's an 70s trick. I've also cut enough small holes in various window screens over the years to make a beautiful kaleidoscope. 

I've evolved enough to not be desperate. 

😎

So much wisdom gets lost or missed in these giant political threads...

The White House was totally incopentent before Kelly arrived. Afterwards, it was mostly incompetent, but still corrupt and evil and Dante's deepest hell.

Are we better off or worse off with Kelly gone? I fear we're worse, but that's a degree of difference akin to jumping out of the pot and into the oven.

59 minutes ago, Burgold said:

The White House was totally incopentent before Kelly arrived. Afterwards, it was mostly incompetent, but still corrupt and evil and Dante's deepest hell.

Are we better off or worse off with Kelly gone? I fear we're worse, but that's a degree of difference akin to jumping out of the pot and into the oven.

Can't answer that question until full report is out.  If it's true Trump implicated in a felony and Pence isn't too far behindin his illegal acrivites, it then becomes whos left to run the government period once we decide whos getting impeached and indicted.  The vote for Speaker of House I think isn't getting the angle it deserves in this absolute nuking scenario.  Ya, we want them all out of office, but who's running the executive branch if we do until the next election?

52 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Can't answer that question until full report is out.  If it's true Trump implicated in a felony and Pence isn't too far behindin his illegal acrivites, it then becomes whos left to run the government period once we decide whos getting impeached and indicted.  The vote for Speaker of House I think isn't getting the angle it deserves in this absolute nuking scenario.  Ya, we want them all out of office, but who's running the executive branch if we do until the next election?

I'd enjoy a Pelosi Presidency... if for no other reason than what it would do to Rush, FOX News, and all their followers.

Archived