Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

I love how Rudy went off about someone pwning his stupid ass on Twitter with that link and revealed himself to be completely incompetent about how the internet works.

"Twitter allowed someone to invade my text with a disgusting anti-President message. The same thing-period no space-occurred later and it didn’t happen. Don’t tell me they are not committed cardcarrying anti-Trumpers. Time Magazine also may fit that description. FAIRNESS PLEASE"

Just to remind everyone.....in addition to being a paid carnival barker (ne lawyer), this dude is Trump's "Cybersecurity Adviser" 

I remember his security firm had some ridiculously out of date,  vulnerable website right around when he was named cybersecurity adviser too. He's not very good at "the cyber".

55 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Meh, that's already the party motto.

Yup. As per usual, Trump just says out loud what Republicans have been thinking/doing for decades. I suppose in a twisted way we can actually sort of thank him for that (pardon me a moment, I just thew up in my mouth a little bit) as he's laid bare the lies that they've been shoveling for many many years.

Maybe for his next trick Trump will tweet about how he loves tax cuts because he and his rich friends/donors get much more rich while the worthless serfs and their worthless offspring get saddled with the results of enormous future debt, which they deserve for being moochers and drains on society. 

Lobbyists representing the Saudi government reserved blocks of rooms at President Trump’s D.C. hotel within a month of Trump’s election in 2016 — paying for an estimated 500 nights at the luxury hotel in just three months, according to organizers of the trips and documents obtained by The Washington Post.

At the time, these lobbyists were reserving large numbers of D.C.-area hotel rooms as part of an unorthodox campaign that offered U.S. military veterans a free trip to Washington — then sent them to Capitol Hill to lobby against a law the Saudis opposed, according to veterans and organizers.

At first, Saudi lobbyists put the veterans up in Northern Virginia. Then, in December 2016, they switched most of their business to the Trump International Hotel in downtown Washington. In all, the lobbyists spent more than $270,000 to house six groups of visiting veterans at the Trump hotel, which Trump still owns.

Surprise, surprise...Trump is a ****ing idiot and we’re all going to pay the price for it.

But, he’s white, rich, and has a dick so he’s better than that **** Hillary regardless of what he does to the deficit, international trade, the economy, industrial and farming jobs, civil rights and justice. Who cares how much he wipes his ass with the rule of law, the Constitution, and abuses the pathetic Christians who’s grasp on their religion is as weak as Trump’s grasp on truth.

My god you Trump defenders and supporters are ****ing pathetic.

Good times....

The buried lead...

Yield curve inversion is a classic signal that a recession is coming. 

The U.S. curve has inverted before each recession in the past 50 years. It offered a false signal just once in that time.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy-yieldcurve-explainer-idUSKBN1O50GA?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_content=5c08e19d04d3013e9dc5b46f&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

12 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Plenty of y'all called it, be careful what you wish for.  I have zero faith Trump could handle another crises like the Great Reccession and we are still two years out from anyone else coming in to approach it differently.

Forty-nine percent of the voting public will blame the recession on Obama and Hillary's emails. And sadly, I'm not making a joke.

2 hours ago, youngestson said:

Forty-nine percent of the voting public will blame the recession on Obama and Hillary's emails. And sadly, I'm not making a joke.

Yeah my Trump cultist brothers have already said the stock market decline is due to Dems taking the house.

Also, Obama did nothing to the economy, he made it worse with handouts and the only reason it is good now is because Trump's policies. 

11 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Yeah my Trump cultist brothers have already said the stock market decline is due to Dems taking the house.

Also, Obama did nothing to the economy, he made it worse with handouts and the only reason it is good now is because Trump's policies. 

I blame Obama phones.

11 hours ago, Dan T. said:

Here’s his pathological narcissism in plain view.  And the whole country - literally, the whole country - suffers as a result.

It isn't just trump's nature, but also how much he represents the depths of ignorance, bigotry, deceit, corruption, and even traitorous **** that the gop is willing to use, support, even openly advance or at minimum, enable.

Obviously, there are still many "good people" in the gop of course but as a construct or brand if you like, particularly since bush 2,  I find it's degenerated to an  irrevocably vile dysfunctional institution that should be as thoroughly disabled as possible for the next decade or longer.

(and as ever, I have to note the dems are a basket of deplorables in a number of ways, just not nearly as ****ed-up in virtually every way these days as the gopers are imv),

3 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Read a long article on this last night .... its the beginning of the end.

Just in time for Trump to blame the House Dems .. which of course his base of 35% will adopt

6 hours ago, youngestson said:

He won't win an election in the middle of the recession, dont care how many MAGA hats there are.  He barely won the last one and now GOP is completely losing the suburbs. That was an ass kicking last month, and we haven't gotten the full Mueller report yet. I'm gonna wait to see if McConnell turns on him between now and then, he may have to to keep the senate.

52 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Obviously, there are still many "good people" in the gop

It's not obvious to me. 

Maybe it depends on your idea of "many". 

I look at the recent election, was it Roy Moore?  It's revealed, a month before the election, that the candidate has a decades-long reputation of hitting on underage girls. 

And the impact on the election is that maybe 10% of GOP voters are willing to let it affect their vote, maybe not enough to vote D, but enough to stay home. 

The other 90%?  Apparently when it comes to their vote, "R" is more important that "pedophile". 

Is 10% of R voters "many"?

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

He won't win an election in the middle of the recession, dont care how many MAGA hats their are.  He barely won the last one and now GOP is completely losing the suburbs. That was an ass kicking last month, and we haven't gotten the full Mueller report yet. I'm gonna wait to see if McConnell turns on him between now and then, he may have to to keep the senate.

Alright, you're just trolling me now, right?

Archived