Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

4 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

Yes.  Which is EXACTLY the decision Obama made as well.  He decided the political choice was more important than the one in our National interest.  McConnell made the same decision.  Only one of the was the President.

I dont think you can prove Obama made that decision to protect Hillary. Im pretty sure thats conjecture on your part. Correct me if im wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I dont think you can prove Obama made that decision to protect Hillary. Im pretty sure thats conjecture on your part. Correct me if im wrong. 

Agreed.  But hell, 99 percent of the board posts are conjecture.  That's what makes it entertaining.

5 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

Yes.  Which is EXACTLY the decision Obama made as well.  He decided the political choice was more important than the one in our National interest.  McConnell made the same decision.  Only one of the was the President.

Not exactly. Obama spoke against Russian interference publicly. He sanctioned Russia. 

We we can argue, and I’d agree he should have done more. Hell, I’d argue they should have done more starting three, five, ten years ago. 

McConnell, while he did allow a vote on sanctions, has otherwise only acted to undermine US National Security interests. 

I’m willing to give obama the benefit of the doubt that he was more concerned with protecting our democratic process than Hillary. I honestly don’t think the Obama’s like or give two ****s about the Clinton’s. 

He should have done more. I understand why he didn’t. The end result shows something more, or at least different, should have been done.

mcconnel is a piece of ****. Blame him all you want. Relying on him to do the right thing when it may hurt his political needs is dumb and naive. Everyone paying attention knows that. 

I know my 3 year old can’t help me back the truck up. So I don’t ask him to then blame him when I hit something. It’s unfortunate obama was the only adult in the room. But he was an, and apparently the only, adult in the room. 

1 minute ago, Burgold said:

Not exactly. Obama spoke against Russian interference publicly. He sanctioned Russia. 

We we can argue, and I’d agree he should have done more. Hell, I’d argue they should have done more starting three, five, ten years ago. 

McConnell, while he did allow a vote on sanctions, has otherwise only acted to undermine US National Security interests. 

So we both agree that each should have done more, our disagreement is which one should have done more than what they did and who's inaction caused the most problems.

I've been critical of Obama not using the bully pulpit when he should have on other issues as well.  It seemed he was only willing to do so when there was a big benefit to his side.  Somewhere between what Obama did and what Trump is doing would be ideal for me.  For Trump, it seems the only path he knows how to follow.

Just now, Kilmer17 said:

Agreed.  But hell, 99 percent of the board posts are conjecture.  That's what makes it entertaining.

True. Im just sliding that in there cause it would really change my opinion of the man if he put us in this fire just to save her ass. 

But then you could argue that he may have tried not to hurt her politically because her losing would mean DT as president - which of course he knew would be horrible. 

Obama did the right thing and showed leadership in wanting to show a united country in the face of what Russia was doing. McConnell doesn’t give a **** about this country so he didn’t want to be a part of it. 

Obama’s mistake was not immediately announcing it on his own while destroying McConnell. Obama deserves some criticism for not doing more. McConnell deserves the most scorn and a lot more for putting party over country in this instance.

1 hour ago, twa said:

Strange you say that since the agencies that would know report to him.

Or are you saying the Russians did all that and we didn't know?

I think investigations by not just agencies of our government, but organizations like FaceBook and twitter were still ongoing at the time of election and after Obama left office and more information is available now then there was due to those investigations finding more information.

From what is being reported, it seems that we (the US federal government, FaceBook, twitter, etc) did not the full efforts the Russians had used to influence (and maybe alter) the election.

2 hours ago, Kilmer17 said:

I dont think he, or anyone for that matter, thought that the Russians were trying to help Trump.  They were just trying to eff up our process.

I suspected for a long time that Russia didn't care about helping Trump.  There plan was just to damage Hillary and our democratic process.  Though events lately have me thinking I may have been wrong.

2 hours ago, Burgold said:

Just finding this bs of Obama blaming and presence that McConnell was impotent instead of complicit or even accomplice to the wrongdoing annoying. 

Mitch McConnell doesn’t care how much the country is hurt if he thinks he can take political advantage.  He’s proven that over and over again 

McConnell is a POS and everyone knew that in 2016 including Obama.  But Obama does deserve a good chunk of blame because he was the POTUS so it happened on his watch, Obama is held to a higher standard both as a man/leader and as POTUS especially when compared to a turd like McConnell, and he was basically the only adult in the room.  Adults gotta adult.

I think he was stuck between a rock and a hard place.  Being POTUS is often a role of the dice when making decisions.  You get as much info as you can and then make the best guess.  You can't know how each decision will play out.  When he rolled the dice on getting Bin Laden, he hit.  On Russia toying with our elections, he got snake eyes.   

1 hour ago, tshile said:

I’m willing to give obama the benefit of the doubt that he was more concerned with protecting our democratic process than Hillary. I honestly don’t think the Obama’s like or give two ****s about the Clinton’s. 

He should have done more. I understand why he didn’t. The end result shows something more, or at least different, should have been done.

mcconnel is a piece of ****. Blame him all you want. Relying on him to do the right thing when it may hurt his political needs is dumb and naive. Everyone paying attention knows that. 

I know my 3 year old can’t help me back the truck up. So I don’t ask him to then blame him when I hit something. It’s unfortunate obama was the only adult in the room. But he was an, and apparently the only, adult in the room. 

Pretty much this.

My only problem with the above logic is that it boils down to:

Obama is more to blame because Obama was a good man and should have done more.

McConnell is a piece of **** so why would we ever expect him to do the right thing or the good thing?

To this I say... STOP ELECTING Pieces of ****!

Obama had more direct responsibility to BOTH prevent it and to respond.

He obviously failed the former and his response was lacking.

those excusing it by saying he thought it wouldn't matter do not seem to give the same out to McConnell.

Ding!

The party knowingly benefiting from this **** has to clean up its mess. It disgusts me beyond all measure to see them dropping to their knees to polish the balls of those who mean us harm.

7 minutes ago, Bang said:

What could have been done is a matter for history and hearings.

What are we doing about the problem as it exists today with an election coming up?

Nothing, so far as i can see.

~Bang

They are working to secure the systems, though I would prefer paper ballots.

The trolls,bots and propaganda are being addressed(but you will never eliminate that)

Anyone have evidence they accessed anything more than voter rolls? (not counting the idiot DNC that ignored the prior warnings and offers)

43 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Obama is more to blame because Obama was a good man and should have done more.

I realize some people are saying this, but I want to clarify I’m not really saying this. 

I think theres a res a difference between:

- in hindsight more or something different should have been done to try to get a different/better result

and

- your decision making was objectively wrong in the momemnt you made those decisions. 

Mcconnels decisions making was objectively wrong at the time he made it. 

Obamas wasn’t wrong at the time he made it, it was perfectly acceptable reasoning at the time. In hindsight, something more or different should have been done, the results show that. 

One is a **** move by a **** person

the other is an unfortunate lesson learned. 

Rational adults can see a difference. 

1 hour ago, twa said:

Obama had more direct responsibility to BOTH prevent it and to respond.

He obviously failed the former and his response was lacking.

those excusing it by saying he thought it wouldn't matter do not seem to give the same out to McConnell.

What’s your security clearance? Oh. You have no ****ing idea what the Obama administration did or didn’t do.

1 minute ago, Dan T. said:

What’s your security clearance? Oh. You have no ****ing idea what the Obama administration did or didn’t do.

As to preventing it ,ya'll just keep adding to the case.

as to the response ,give me more info and I will reconsider.:kickcan:

1 hour ago, twa said:

Anyone have evidence they accessed anything more than voter rolls? (not counting the idiot DNC that ignored the prior warnings and offers)

You think they didn't hack the RNC or Trump campaign too? If so, why not? You would have a hard time convincing me that people like Carter Page or Sam Nunberg couldn't be tricked into clicking on a link.

1 minute ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

You think they didn't hack the RNC or Trump campaign too? If so, why not? You would have a hard time convincing me that people like Carter Page or Sam Nunberg couldn't be tricked into clicking on a link.

I know they have been hacked before, so did the FBI and Obama and the DNC and ect.

Hell I've complained about their interference for ages, even pre Hillary reset button nonsense.

Archived