Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

30 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

EDIT: A coal lobbyist is now taking over the EPA.  Fantastic, so basically Scott Pruitt minus the scandals, so his deeds will fly more under the radar.

As any competent evil organization would have done from the get-go, or at worst, months ago.

Pruitt is just a victim of Democrat incivility.  That woman who viciously assaulted him he was trying to eat demonstrated that his life and well being were at risk, and as a family man, Mr. Pruitt cannot afford to be harmed and away from his family.

The woman will be arrested and never heard from again.

The child will be held in a detention center just because.

And now we must all vote Republican no matter the nominee in order to combat such uncivil people.

5 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Happy to see Pruitt gone cause there needs to be more focus on all the harm the new EPA (de)regulations are having on our country/planet. 

that would be nice, but Trump is just going to put someone as bad on the environment as Pruitt up.

Pruitt needs to be imprisoned.

Just now, BenningRoadSkin said:

that would be nice, but Trump is just going to put someone as bad on the environment as Pruitt up.

Pruitt needs to be imprisoned.

I mean the coverage needs to be focused on those bad policies, not scandals that don't involve policy there. Pruitt should go to jail.

25 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Pruitt is just a victim of Democrat incivility.  That woman who viciously assaulted him he was trying to eat demonstrated that his life and well being were at risk, and as a family man, Mr. Pruitt cannot afford to be harmed and away from his family.

The woman will be arrested and never heard from again.

The child will be held in a detention center just because.

And now we must all vote Republican no matter the nominee in order to combat such uncivil people.

I wasn't going to vote for Trump till I saw all those unhinged uncivil liberals. Now I'm forced to vote Trump!

34 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Glad to see Pruitt gone, but he was just a puppet.  Next guy will continue to dismantle regulations in favor of big corporations.  The beat goes on.  

Maybe Pruitt will land in jail.  That would be more exciting.  

It never made sense why Trump didn't drop dude. Shouldn't be hard to find another crony of the energy industry.

6 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

I wasn't going to vote for Trump till I saw all those unhinged uncivil liberals. Now I'm forced to vote Trump!

We all are!

Can you believe SHS was politely asked to leave a restaurant after they gave her a free cheese plate! They didn't even let her finish!

Un. Be. Lieve. Able.

*gets vapors*

3 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

It never made sense why Trump didn't drop dude. Shouldn't be hard to find another crony of the energy industry.

Oh it makes perfect sense. They are constantly pushing the envelope to see how much they can get away with.

Pruitt was exactly what he appeared to be... a tool of the giant corporations who run what used to be the Republican Party, placed in a position of power where he would perform in complete opposition of the office's intended purpose all because some really, really, really rich people could be a little bit richer if they didn't have to be policed by the folks who don't want them destroying the planet. Corrupt as the day is long, he was able to stay in office because the GOP is conditioned to listen to stupid catch phrases like "Fake news" and believe absolute nonsense about how there's no such thing as climate change, never realizing that they are the most easily misled individuals in our country. It is absolutely a marvel observing a GOP cultivated base, so willingly accepting of any ****amamie conspiracy theory regarding dark powers pulling the strings to control the government and our country's citizens for personal gain and yet, so stupid that they are unable to recognize that it's actually happening right in front of their eyes in a way that could not possibly be any more obvious and that they are the sheep who are being manipulated to allow it.

Pruitt being out is a good thing. The fact that he was allowed the dignity of being allowed to "resign" is unfortunate. He ought to have been fired. The idea that Trump praised him on his way out is kind of incredible too, but then again, Pruitt for all his many irredeemable faults is far less corrupt than Trump himself and I'm sure Trump recognizes the kindred spirit.

1 hour ago, Burgold said:

Pruitt being out is a good thing. The fact that he was allowed the dignity of being allowed to "resign" is unfortunate. He ought to have been fired.

....out of a howitzer...

Archived