Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

8 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

I am. ya'll don't get to change your definition of minority now :)

More than half of the 2011 Texas population, 55.2 percent, was of a race other than non-Hispanic white, according to demographic data released Thursday by the U.S. Census Bureau. That makes Texas one of five "minority-majority" states in the country.May 17, 2012

8 minutes ago, twa said:

More than half of the 2011 Texas population, 55.2 percent, was of a race other than non-Hispanic white, according to demographic data released Thursday by the U.S. Census Bureau. That makes Texas one of five "minority-majority" states in the country.May 17, 2012

When it comes to voting, the whites still enjoy their majority privilege. And after all, it doesn’t matter how many minorities are in your population if they don’t/can’t vote. Texas has a huge immigrant population, yet most of them are inelligible to vote. 

So basically, Texas = South Aftica during the apartheid.

8 minutes ago, twa said:

OK, there is a plurality of non-Hispanic whites, plus a whole bunch of people who identify as Hispanic white (approx 19% of the state). Must be tough being a (nouveau) minority.

There are people who knew Trump needed help for a while now and instead of getting him that help, pushed him and encouraged him to run for office and take advantage of his insanity every day for their own personal gain. I hope they burn in hell.

Not sure if this goes here, but why not...

Apparently MAGA members are trying to boycott Walmart because they are selling an Impeach 45 t-shirt. I think they should boycott Chick Fila next. In fact, Trumpsters should boycott every conservative-owned corporation in America! That'll show us liberals!

5 hours ago, visionary said:
There are people who knew Trump needed help for a while now and instead of getting him that help, pushed him and encouraged him to run for office and take advantage of his insanity every day for their own personal gain. I hope they burn in hell.

There isn't a hell.

We will be the ones who burn.

~Bang

Archived