Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Good to know the good upstanding moral GOP wouldn't stoop so low as to harass a public official which earnest questions regarding policy......

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/28/politics/maxine-waters-threatened/index.html

No, they go straight to death threats....your GOP ladies and gentlemen.

Yeah, yeah...we know...not you though right? K....again maybe if you are still in the GOP you should take a good look around at the company you're keeping.

Oh, but I know...you're working for change from the inside. No, no really I get it, I do.

But I guarran-damn-tee you that they are changing YOU more than you are changing them.

Rest well.

27 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Good to know the good upstanding moral GOP wouldn't stoop so low as to harass a public official which earnest questions regarding policy......

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/28/politics/maxine-waters-threatened/index.html

No, they go straight to death threats....your GOP ladies and gentlemen.

Yeah, yeah...we know...not you though right? K....again maybe if you are still in the GOP you should take a good look around at the company you're keeping.

Oh, but I know...you're working for change from the inside. No, no really I get it, I do.

But I guarran-damn-tee you that they are changing YOU more than you are changing them.

Rest well.

"Maxine Waters says ....."

Great source you have there.

30 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Not everybody lies as often and effortlessly as Donald Trump.  At that one thing, he is the greatest.

Nah, I think he is a terrible liar. If he was the greatest at it we wouldn't be complaining about him lying all the time.

26 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Nah, I think he is a terrible liar. If he was the greatest at it we wouldn't be complaining about him lying all the time.

You misunderstood my point.  He is the greatest in terms of sheer volume and effortlessness. 

But you are right about the quality of his lies.  Anyone but a fool can see right through them.

6 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Saw on a news ticker that Trump wants America to leave the WTO. Could he be any more of a Russian stooge? His ultimate goal must be to eliminate all US influence. 

I try to convince myself that this is "Donald Trump, Great Negotiator" in action. That his plan is to blow up the WTO, and then reluctantly permit the grownups to entice him back into the room, by dangling treats at him. 

Archived