Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

I don't know if it's intentional or not but, especially over the past week or so, I keep noticing pictures of repugnant Stephen Miller walking with his stupid duffel bags, and can't help but notice that his natural gate is like a hybrid goosestep. Seriously, google Stephen Miller walking. It's weird, like he makes an effort to walk that way because he thinks it looks tough. I dunno. Dude's a complete ****ing weirdo though.

636536088990213422-GTY-914653800.jpg?mod

51jZUWA.jpg

5de0409852830ed707d03d9638c4b50c

Still dealing with the aftermath of this bull**** in Lexington, but I thought some of the comments on the Facebook pages for both Red Hen/Main Street Lexington particularly-rich. 

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.
"don't let a few small-minded bigots destroy the good image of the city"

Funny how all those calling literally everyone in this town a bigot, match that definition to a T. We had a beer festival last night and there were hundreds of people there. One guy had a maga hat on, a few others had Hillary 2018, etc. We all got along. There was no trouble, and everyone had a great time on a perfect night. So happy assholes who have never been here have such strong opinions on all of us. 

Gosh.

I guess y'all could have thought of that before backing monsters and traitors and liars and thieves, and laughing at everyone who tried to tell you what they are.

If you want to know why people now hate people on that side, the answers are in your own lap.

If you're part of that side, is this somehow a surprise to you?

calvert+co+billboard.jpg

You foster hate, you get it back.

Don't cry over it now, and don't listen while the cowards beside you tell you it's not their fault.

It is.
And the only way to get people back from the brink of this is to recognize why people are so angry at your side, accept responsibility, and jettison the radicals and morons who have marched you to this point. Return to sanity, or don't cry about the insanity that comes as a result.

Remember,, regular folks like us only do the enabling and inevitable fighting. 
Backing these people means that there won't be much in regards of attempts to understand you.

You ****ing -A right i'm a bigot. Fascists should die. Traitors should die.

And I am bigoted solidly against those two groups.
You don't get to support the slide toward fascism and then say it's not you. You don't get to defend traitors, and threaten Americans with billboards promising war if their hero is found to be a traitor. You don't get to ignore Trump and his cabinet abusing their power to make themselves rich. You don't get to ignore him wrecking our alliances and cozying up to dictators..  you don't get to pretend that all of this is just fine, and if it isn't is someone else's fault. You don't get to be a part of this massive propaganda play that has rotted the principles of America from beneath your feet and then pretend all the people that are mad at you because of it are assholes.

~Bang

No, that sign came down a few days after it made news. 
the sheriff was reluctant,, said no laws had been broken, which i  suppose is true... but i guess he convinced his buddy to take it down voluntarily.  The sign is now one for his (Sheriff Evans) re-election campaign.

But, it was there, and sentiments don't come down as easily as a sign.

This person announced his intentions to go to that next step.

~Bang

3 hours ago, visionary said:

Oh that's ****ing brilliant.  It's the most enlightened US policy since deposing Mossadeq...this guy was actually interested in the peace process, but got little to no US support and then we undercut him by recognizing Jerusalem as the Israeli capitol. Push him out completely so we can take the final step towards Iranian backed Hamas taking over the Palestinian cause.  Brilliant I say. Thank God we have Jared Kushner...tell him to be sure to wipe his chin after blowing Bibi Netanyahu....

15 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Oh that's ****ing brilliant.  It's the most enlightened US policy since deposing Mossadeq...this guy was actually interested in the peace process, but got little to no US support and then we undercut him by recognizing Jerusalem as the Israeli capitol. Push him out completely so we can take the final step towards Iranian backed Hamas taking over the Palestinian cause.  Brilliant I say. Thank God we have Jared Kushner...tell him to be sure to wipe his chin after blowing Bibi Netanyahu....

People in power in the US and in Israel would love a war there 

Archived