Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

According to the Post story, “Lexington, population 7,000, had voted overwhelmingly against Trump in a county that voted overwhelmingly for him.”

That story is pretty good. Evidently the owner let her employees vote, and they opted to kick her out. Evidently defending policies that directly harm people will incur minor inconveniences. Poor SHS. 

You know its only a matter of time before a pro-Trump business owner refuses service to a person and claims it was because they were a Democrat who supports abortion or something. She has set a precedent.

I'm beginning to believe there will be politics-based blood-drawing before Trump leaves.

4 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

The problem is that the Trump fanatics will just rally around that and view Sanders as a martyr for the cause.

Don't fight hate with hate.

Like @No Excusessaid, Trump fanatics cannot be placated. It simply doesn't work, no matter how much you try to "understand" them or be inclusive and listen to them. If you're not in their tribe you are the enemy, period. Everything you do is immediately an attack and everything you say is immediately a lie. 

And I don't see it as "fighting hate with hate". I think that's a false equivalency. I see it the same way as I see the counter protesters in Charlottesville...people who are fighting back against twisted, backwards, awful views and actions.Not much of a comparison between someone who defends (via the bible, no less) the forced separation of children from their parents and a person who is fighting against something like that.

30 minutes ago, Zguy28 said:

You know its only a matter of time before a pro-Trump business owner refuses service to a person and claims it was because they were a Democrat who supports abortion or something. She has set a precedent.

I'm beginning to believe there will be politics-based blood-drawing before Trump leaves.

Come on, man. The only precedent being set is not serving garbage people. I see it in the same light as refusing to serve Richard Spencer except this person is in an actual position of power.

6 hours ago, Burgold said:

The murky part of this in my book is there was an implication that she was kicked out not only because she was SHS (I'd be okay with that, but I'd prefer them overcooking her food, salting her drinking water, and jacking up the spice to intolerable levels), but that she was kicked out because she was a Trumper and a Republican.

That could be too broad. Still, Republicans are always screaming that the restaurateur is within her rights to refuse service to any client, so....

If I were her server, she'd hate me, and I wouldn't think twice about the tip...

Or I'd smother her to death with great service, then tell her that she too is a feckless **** on her way out.

As a manager, I'd make sure absolutely nothing made it out on time, all items wrong (oops, sorry), and make it up to the server however they chose: cash, food, and/or an enormous comp at the bar. ?

Nothing would be "compromised", I'm not that evil. 

1 hour ago, Zguy28 said:

Yeah this crap has got to stop. 

Conservatives have spent the better part of the last 100 years fighting in courts to deny people they don't like services in public and private establishments.

But yeah, this crap has got to stop once Huckabeast is denied service for being an awful person.

Like the Biden story above. Sounds like a private business owner who didn't support a campaign or party or admin said no or "please leave" and they left. Sanders whining about it is pathetic. But whatever. 

Oh and if you don't want to serve a person/group/whatever. I'm not that fired up over it. I think it should be documented somewhere so someone doesn't have to go through being turned away.

Oh, this doesn't go for doctors or emts or pharmacists for me. Essential emergency and health services.

37 minutes ago, visionary said:

Wonder if this is on video and recorded by general media. 

3 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

According to the Post story, “Lexington, population 7,000, had voted overwhelmingly against Trump in a county that voted overwhelmingly for him.”

That story is pretty good. Evidently the owner let her employees vote, and they opted to kick her out. Evidently defending policies that directly harm people will incur minor inconveniences. Poor SHS. 

She lost the employees' popular vote?

Did she win the electoral college though?

2 hours ago, No Excuses said:

Conservatives have spent the better part of the last 100 years fighting in courts to deny people they don't like services in public and private establishments.

But yeah, this crap has got to stop once Huckabeast is denied service for being an awful person.

Yup, exactly right. Conservatives. They would be quick to pounce on the fact that the Democrats were pro-slavery but they have more difficulty denying that it was the Conservatives who were fighting for traditional American values that lynched blacks for dating white women.

19 minutes ago, visionary said:

They’ve sold their souls, and those who were marginally and nominally Christian aren’t even that any more. They have gond down the path of their historic ancestors in creating a god in their own image. Their churches are nothing more than temples to Ba’al.

2 hours ago, No Excuses said:

I'm in the same boat.

Conservative drones treat their political opposites like enemies for a couple of decades and now want to cry when it comes home to roost.

Yes, blood will come. It's what happens when you start a war, and conservative media and the slackjaws who have marched to the propaganda have done so. You have nurtured hate, you have accepted mindless anger and fear as your marching orders. You have looked the other way as every single step down this path your party is on put your feet down in the manure that they lay down for you to eat.

And blood will come because these whining screaming idiots will get mad now that what they have fostered begins to crack back on them.

Own it, you ****ing cowards.

~Bang

I woke up today to a **** storm in Lexington. Red hen is one of my favorite restaurants in town and honestly whether you agree or disagree with the decision this has hit home just how much trump has divided us. I've always thought it but the hate spewed at a little town has been pure insanity. Did people see either bush as the savior that people see trump? My mind is more blown than it ever has been. 

Edit: didn't realize it didn't show I llived I'm Lexington. 

3 hours ago, No Excuses said:

Nothing says pro-life like

*checks notes*

stripping health insurance and medical care for millions of people, especially those with pre-existing conditions.

It's the Democrats fault 

Archived