Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

9 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

He probably just got fired for saying that

He's right though.  The GOP is morally corrupt and needs to be taken out of power at all levels.  So, for 2018, 2019,2020,2021 elections; the Dems need to win.

You can argue about 2016 until your blue in the face. It's over and done with. Most people thought Hillary was winning, including the winner: Donald Trump..

Learn from the mistakes of 2016.  For those who made the mistake, you can correct that in elections for the next 4 years. Hopefully, the Dems nominate someone that can beat him in 2020. I was wrong for not seeing how much of threat Donald really was, if he won. I was just as arrogant as the everyone who though Hillary had in a bag; so I could go with my third party dream. I still have that dream but it's postponed until 2022.  I was in denial that the GOP would go along with everything Donald said in the campaign. They nominated Trump; should've been all I needed to see but I didn't.

Only thing I can do is change what I do in the future, to correct my 2016 error.  I now some feel, I have no right to speak. I helped Trump win. I'm not going to rehash past arguments.  You think, I am full of **** and should shut up; then block me and you will be fine.

There's only one way to fix the mess and make the changes that are needed.  You have to vote against the corrupt GOP out of power and right now, the Dems are the only option.  Hopefully, that changes but for 2018 and 2020; the Dems need to win.You can't change the past but you can change the future.

How many laws need changing because of the Trump presidency? How many amendments to the constitution do we need?  The GOP has rigged it, so they win; even if the lose the vote overall.  You can't get of the Electoral College until the GOP is gone.  You can't get fairing districts drawn, until the GOP is gone.

This is an excellent post, thank you!!! Thank you for your honesty and candor. 

Womp womp

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/06/22/trump-millennial-supporters-washington-dc-218833

Washington is a hipper city now than it’s ever been, a place where staffers, especially young staffers who want to drink and date and live normal millennial lives, would want to live. The problem is, if you work for Trump, it’s also more hostile territory than it’s ever been. The president campaigned against the very idea of “Washington,” slammed cities as “war zones” and ran a racially charged campaign whose coded messages weren’t lost on the diverse, Democratic-leaning residents of D.C.’s buzzing neighborhoods. The bar-filled areas that became synonymous with young Washington in the Obama era—Columbia Heights, Shaw, U Street, H Street—are full of anti-Trump T-shirts and street art. Even old Republican redoubts like Spring Valley in upper Northwest aren’t very Trump-friendly.

So, what’s a young Trumpie to do? Many still do live in D.C., and to understand what their lives here are like, we interviewed more than 30 millennial staffers from the Trump White House and across the administration, both current and former (many have already left), as well as a smattering of their friends and outside observers. Nearly all spoke on the condition of anonymity, to talk candidly about their personal lives or because they were not authorized by their bosses to comment. They told us their horror stories about being heckled on the street and their struggles to get a date. Unlike their predecessors, who made their mark on the city’s social scene, they largely keep to themselves, more likely to hop between intimate apartment gatherings than to hit the town. “Instead of folks looking outward,” explains one young White House aide, “more folks look inward.”

#DCProud

I don’t think the George Will defection is getting wnough attention in here...come on ya’ll this is George freaking Will who just left the Republican party. He was a stalwart on Faux News and Brit Hume he has been a guiding voice of Conservatism for my lifetime and he just left the party....hello....is this thing on?!? 

Being a lying ***hole is NOT a Federally protected class!

22 minutes ago, twa said:

The love for Will would be better received if ya'll had listened to him more over the last few decades.

It's not about us needing to have listened to Will.  It's about Will suddenly realizing maybe he should have listened to us.

1 minute ago, DogofWar1 said:

It's not about us needing to have listened to Will.  It's about Will suddenly realizing maybe he should have listened to us.

You think Will was a Trump supporter?  

25 minutes ago, twa said:

The love for Will would be better received if ya'll had listened to him more over the last few decades.

Says the guy NOT listening to George Will. BTW, the number of high profile Republicans that are defecting and calling for Republicans to be ousted is growing...yet YOU still continue to haul the water. 

When will you wake up?

1 minute ago, twa said:

You think Will was a Trump supporter?  

This goes beyond Trump. He’s not saying Trump needs defeated like we’ve heard from other “Never Trumpers” he’s saying that the Republicans need to be defeated in such numbers that they are no longer in control.

Seriously man, if you don’t grasp the significance of that statement then you are too far go e to help.

George freaking Will.

7 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Says the guy NOT listening to George Will. BTW, the number of high profile Republicans that are defecting and calling for Republicans to be ousted is growing...yet YOU still continue to haul the water. 

When will you wake up?

you can defect,sit out or or you can work from inside.

i was woke long ago my preferences were not going to be a priority:kickcan:

1 minute ago, DogofWar1 said:

Not at all.

But he was okay with the environment that made him possible.  I suspect he has some thoughts on that now.

what was that environment.....a open primary? 

2 minutes ago, twa said:

you can defect,sit out or or you can work from inside.

I imagine George Will told himself the exact same thing...repeatedly...as he sat on Faux News and tried to change opinions from hos perch with Brit Hume, and with his op-eds and public speaking and position of influence within the GOP...I imagine he too with all of his position and influence tried to effect change from the inside...what you working with?

27 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Defending child separations is just a difference of opinion.

Edit: This obviously got to her. More establishments need to follow suit. Let these guys cook their own damn food. Monster isn't a protected class.

Isnt this just a slight variation of the whole “gay wedding cake” thing?  

Archived