Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Even though I agree with the sentiment, I think at some point shouting such things furthers the disrespect for the office Trump embodies of late. Worse, I think it cheapens the sentiment because it is easy to brush off all those who feel thus as rude jerks with nothing of substance to say. I think more of the thrown shoe if only because people had to ask what a thrown shoe meant in Middle Eastern culture.

they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations," Obama said

59cbc236200000ae02083d4c.jpeg

Obama was right and Trump is confirming it. He also confirms that belief that a lot of these “patriot” types, including many who post here, believe in America based on wearing American flag pants and not on our values.

24 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Obama was right and Trump is confirming it. He also confirms that belief that a lot of these “patriot” types, including many who post here, believe in America based on wearing American flag pants and not on our values.

Minorities have been calling them out on this for years. I was raised with this lesson, I'm sure I wasnt the only one. 

14 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Minorities have been calling them out on this for years. I was raised with this lesson, I'm sure I wasnt the only one. 

They are the types who shame people for protesting during the anthem but say nothing about laws not being equally applied which the anthem is supposed to represent.

9 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

They are the types who shame people for protesting during the anthem but say nothing about laws not being equally applied which the anthem is supposed to represent.

Exactly. Its shameful. And they want you to appreciate them for letting you have that much. 

I want to call out many mainstream media outlets for false reporting on one aspect of this story. 

They are quoting Corey Lewandowksy as saying "Womp womp"  during a news broadcast.  That is inaccurate.  What he said is "Wah wah."  It's the sound someone makes to mock someone crying. It means "I don't give a **** about whatever pain you are going through."

So to be clear, Corey Lewandowsky,  Donald Trump's former campaign manager (the one who is not in jail), who now shills for him on cable news, said "Wah wah" as a response to a 10-year-old girl with Downs Syndrome separated from her mother.

"Wah wah," not "Womp womp." You've heard that sound before, probably from way back in your childhood.  It's the mocking cry that the sociopath-in-training bully made when he tormented younger kids in your neighborhood.  Remember that guy?  He's now in the White House.  And he's not alone there.

So not "Womp womp." Get it right mainstream media. 

16 hours ago, gbear said:

I think more of the thrown shoe if only because people had to ask what a thrown shoe meant in Middle Eastern culture.

And it was hilarious.  Still is.  Bush looked like he’d been trained by Patches O’Houlihan.  

Yes, family separation is bad. But what about Hillary Clinton’s emails?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/republicans-your-regular-order-is-out-of-order/2018/06/19/4eb3a586-7405-11e8-805c-4b67019fcfe4_story.html?utm_term=.2bc31ea13dce

Babies are seized from their mothers’ arms. Photographs show their anguish. News reports describe their cages. A recording captures their wailing and a U.S. border official’s cold mockery. A defiant President Trump falsely blames others for the misery he created.

And Republican lawmakers respond as they often have: They hold another hearing about Hillary Clinton’s emails.

Although I have always blamed the Russians, I am beginning to wonder if TWA-bot was designed by one of Trey Gowdy's interns...

i keep wondering where the line is that congress will actually stand up and deem Trump unfit for duty.

i made a comment in our town election, while at lunch with coworkers, along the lines of "I want to know if they support trump" when discussing whether to vote for a republican running.

the response was "doesn't matter at this level"

yes it does. yes it does. if you cannot speak out against him at this point (though I'd argue over a year ago or more) then you're a terrible person. 

14 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Although I have always blamed the Russians, I am beginning to wonder if TWA-bot was designed by one of Trey Gowdy's interns...

Trey Gowdy surprisingly turned out to be fairly open in his criticism of what a dumpster fire of lies Donald Trump is. Which is of course why he’s also headed to retirement. 

God help this country for what kind of Republicans will replace the exiting members of the most dysfunctional congress in US history.

6 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Which is of course why he’s also headed to retirement. 

Yeah, I'm extremely sick of the praise of these outgoing people who 

A - led us here

B - Are walking away because doing the right thing is difficult

Our politicians of the last 30 years need to be tared and feathered and publicly humiliated and mocked and held accountable for the current state of affairs.

Instead they're all riding off into the sunset and everyone's gushing over how awesome they were and how sad and bad it is that they're gone.

20 minutes ago, tshile said:

i keep wondering where the line is that congress will actually stand up and deem Trump unfit for duty. 

I think that line is gonna be 218 Democrats in the House and 67 in the Senate.

Unfortunately all the GOP that might have actually fought Trump are jumping ship and retiring.

I remain hopeful that if they lose bigly enough GOP officials will wake up and get him out, if only to stop the bleeding within their own party, but that requires them to lose massively at the ballot box.

Archived