Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

12 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Okay, I have to ask...wtf is QIA, and how many ****ing letters of the alphabet does the community formerly known as LGBT need?

Also, by their own standards, if you call yourself bisexual, isn't that a bigoted term because it means you believe there are only two sexes?

No, it means you have no preference between 2 sexes. It doesn't mean you only believe in 2.

QIA = queer, intersex, asexual

12 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Okay, I have to ask...wtf is QIA, and how many ****ing letters of the alphabet does the community formerly known as LGBT need?

Also, by their own standards, if you call yourself bisexual, isn't that a bigoted term because it means you believe there are only two sexes?

Among my large number of Lesbian sisters, we are opting out and deleting the L (ourselves) from the alphabet soup because really the definitions are all about males, even the females who identify as within the soup. 

Originally it was about sexual orientation LG, then the B's wanted in, then the Ts, then the Qs, and so on. Women/Lesbians are the outcasts, even Dykes on Bikes have been taken over by male trans who now claim that they are dykes. There are no Lesbian groups/organizations that don't have male trans in their hierarchy.

So now we are back underground, meeting in our homes and other private venues, because if we don't, everything becomes about male trans and we are told to shut up.

1 hour ago, Riggo-toni said:

if you call yourself bisexual, isn't that a bigoted term because it means you believe there are only two sexes?

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

No, it means you have no preference between 2 sexes.

That’s what that means?

And that’s how it’s Spelled? So all this time, I haven’t been buysexual?

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Among my large number of Lesbian sisters, we are opting out and deleting the L (ourselves) from the alphabet soup because really the definitions are all about males, even the females who identify as within the soup. 

Originally it was about sexual orientation LG, then the B's wanted in, then the Ts, then the Qs, and so on. Women/Lesbians are the outcasts, even Dykes on Bikes have been taken over by male trans who now claim that they are dykes. There are no Lesbian groups/organizations that don't have male trans in their hierarchy.

So now we are back underground, meeting in our homes and other private venues, because if we don't, everything becomes about male trans and we are told to shut up.

So, your point is that greater inclusion means that your group doesn't have the power it once had, and you resent it?

10 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Not to mention cutting regulation for the sake of cutting regulation isn't a good thing. It all depends what regulation is being cut and who it benefits vs who it hurts. This "regulation boogeyman" is ridiculous.

Archived