Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, visionary said:

He hasn't been doxed.  In any case he seems to be doing ok so far, unlike reporters and their families who have done nothing wrong.

 

1. He was certainly threatened with doxxing, which is what I said. I don't see any other way to read this:

 

"CNN is not publishing “HanA**holeSolo’s” name because he is a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology, showed his remorse by saying he has taken down all his offending posts, and because he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again. In addition, he said his statement could serve as an example to others not to do the same. CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change."

 

How does that not give you the creeps? It's Orwellian.

 

2. I'm obviously against harassing or threatening CNN employees. There is no excuse for it, and I sincerely hope nobody gets hurt. 

 

3. This is pretty funny though:

 

 

The right wing meme game is strong, and the left keeps feeding the trolls. Who would have guessed trying to repress people you disagree with could backfire?

Edited by s0crates
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

 

I'm not a supporter of Trump's side show....but my realistic choices were Trump and Hilary....I can't vote for Dems

No, you already established that you live in a Blue state, and I don't expect you as a Conservative to vote for Hillary, but you we t in and voted for Trump when you could have been counted with those who stood in opposition to him. It would have been a protest that cost you NOTHING, yet you chose to be counted with Trump supporters.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, s0crates said:

 

1. He was certainly threatened with doxxing, which is what I said. I don't see any other way to read this:

 

"CNN is not publishing “HanA**holeSolo’s” name because he is a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology, showed his remorse by saying he has taken down all his offending posts, and because he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again. In addition, he said his statement could serve as an example to others not to do the same. CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change."

 

How does that not give you the creeps? It's Orwellian.

 

2. I'm obviously against threatening CNN employees. There is no excuse for it, and I sincerely hope nobody gets hurt. 

 

3. This is pretty funny though:

 

 

The right wing meme game is strong, and the left keeps feeding the trolls. 

Sadly memes actually sway people, which is how Russia won. Enjoy.

 

After watching this play out I think CNN should have just outed the jackass. It would have been justifiable as reporting news and they would have had less negative reaction than they have gotten from the way they handled it

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Busch1724 said:

 

Well Kasich seems like someone who would like to unite both sides of the aisle and work bi-partisanly on nearly, if not all, major issues. His speeches during the campaign and since the campaign seem to reflect that, especially when he talks about health care. What separated him from the other republicans was his ability to channel Obama, maybe less effectively. When I say channel Obama, when you hear him speak, he seems motivational, aspirational, and wanted to do good; whether you agreed with him or not. The others did not have that ability. He was not as deeply rooted in the core conservative principles as much as Rubio, Cruz, or Bush. He seems to be much more grounded in common sense. He has displayed positive leadership skills. Bullying negotiations (Cruz and Trump) is not a positive leadership skill. He was the most competent in the republican race. 

So you're saying he has no chance in hell.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

After all, if the US and the EU take steps back, who fills the void?  China and Russia mostly.

Not to crap all over the rest of your points, but this is bs.

 

Those governments and financial systems cannot be trusted on any level and everyone knows it.

 

China and Russia are not filling a power vacuum. We, as the US, will suffer from the era of trump, but they will not replace us. Everyone knows how corrupt and not trustworthy those countries are, and our ability to withstand trump as president will actually prove how stable and trustworthy ours is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tshile said:

Not to crap all over the rest of your points, but this is bs.

 

Those governments and financial systems cannot be trusted on any level and everyone knows it.

 

China and Russia are not filling a power vacuum. We, as the US, will suffer from the era of trump, but they will not replace us. Everyone knows how corrupt and not trustworthy those countries are, and our ability to withstand trump as president will actually prove how stable and trustworthy ours is.

You (and I) hope. The mere fact he is in power undermines your premise that we are stable and trustworthy.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Hersh said:

 

At least he admits it's all about party over country. 

I believe total jobs created was worse than the same time a year ago for the first 6 months of the year but I'm being to lazy right now to confirm it. 

 

That's fine. I just swear the numbers ive seen have continued to get better.

 

I think new housing starts and builder confidence is going back and forth, but is explainable by lumber prices and the existing home market's condition, and generally is still improving.

 

I'm not an economist but I would expect total jobs created to decrease as unemployment decreases. 

 

 

7 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

People aren't spending

Where are you getting this from?

Edited by tshile
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, s0crates said:

You can't possibly think the best response to people with bad ideas on Reddit is having CNN threaten to dox them. I'd bet you can think of at least two or three ways that's wrong.

Maybe. I just think that calling them the "thought police" and the line about how they would punish him for anything "that they deemed inappropriate or objectionable" was silly. Like, oh so now genocide is objectionable just because CNN says so? Also, the only reason CNN is the enemy is because the President tell his goo of mindless, mouthbreathers to hate them for not agreeing with the God Emperor 100% of the time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

But let's be honest, as Republicans, we can't just abandon Trump, because the Party will be held accountable by the voters....

I kept reading to see the rebuttals to this and eventually gave up.

 

Look, many here would consider me a Republican (if not, then one that's afraid to admit he is.) I certain appeal to some of the supposed republican values (though can't help but notice they seem to not really stick to those when they have the chance.)

 

If you think you can't abandon trump then that is a crying shame. The man is demonstrably stupid. If you can't walk away from a stupid person running the country then I have to ask...

 

What exactly is it you stand for?

 

3 hours ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

 

If anyone is curious about this, all is well with dear Predicto. 

 

Please tell him he is missed.

 

I enjoyed reading his beat downs of my opinions. I honestly did.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, General NSJ said:

Yep, nothing's changed.  This place is still a leftist echo chamber.

It is but if you engage them with thoughtful posts they will return the favor.

 

You'll have to wade through hysteric bs at times but generally speaking it's a low bar to a good conversation. You just have to make a little effort.

23 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

You (and I) hope. The mere fact he is in power undermines your premise that we are stable and trustworthy.

 

We are not, and are not close to, what we would expect any other country to be had someone like this taken power.

 

The man is on the level of a North Korean dictator. He's that dumb, petulant, and vengeful. Is there really any doubt at this point about what his character is?

 

But we have a strong court system, a system of checks and balances, and generally speaking honorable people throughout various branches of government to prevent us from turning into what trump would prefer (media/disidants locked up, military enforcement on the streets, shows of power, etc)

 

As soon as the gop realizes they can't get anything done with him in charge they'll remove him.

 

As bad as he is as a president (in terms of knowledge and character) we'll get through it.

Edited by tshile
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

At this point I'm surprised at how surprised people are at the Russian hacking attempts.

 

I guess I just forget the rest of you don't pay attention to the cyber war/crimes/darknet/ whatever else dumb name for this stuff there is.

 

Heads up - this **** has been going on for 10 years and if you think what they were doing with our 2016 election is scary, then you should maybe consider looking into the hackings circa 2007/2008 of our defense contractor systems (cause that **** was weird and shady) and the last 15 years of hacking into corporations stealing R&D from other countries.

 

And now I'm watching Rachel madow talk about how she didn't know printers leave unique fingerprints on documents :rofl89:

 

That ****s been around since serial killers and such started leaving printed things laying around.

 

God our media is ****ing stupid

 

(Also, we're absolutely doing this to everyone else and if you don't realize that then you're naive)

Edited by tshile
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, tshile said:

At this point I'm surprised at how surprised people are at the Russian hacking attempts.

 

I guess I just forget the rest of you don't pay attention to the cyber war/crimes/darknet/ whatever else dumb name for this stuff there is.

 

Heads up - this **** has been going on for 10 years and if you think what they were doing with our 2016 election is scary, then you should maybe consider looking into the hackings circa 2007/2008 of our defense contractor systems (cause that **** was weird and shady) and the last 15 years of hacking into corporations stealing R&D from other countries.

 

And now I'm watching Rachel madow talk about how she didn't know printers leave unique fingerprints on documents :rofl89:

 

That ****s been around since serial killers and such started leaving printed things laying around.

 

God our media is ****ing stupid

 

(Also, we're absolutely doing this to everyone else and if you don't realize that then you're naive)

Yeah, they changed the outcome of our presidential election and now we have a dolt leading our country. I know, the NSA, FBI, CIA, and DOI only say that Russia was responsible for the hacking of the DNC and the Wikileaks stuff, no votes were altered in the machines. I am sure we can all agree that the Clinton email theme was not a major theme in the election, right? And that there is no way 1 percent of the electorate could have been swayed by that narrative. Its a ****ing joke that we pretend that, yeah, its a fact that Russia worked hard to elect Trump but it had no affect.

Edited by RedskinsFan44
Link to post
Share on other sites

I still can't believe how well our interference in the Russian elections worked out.  We should probably help someone else win next time though.  Putin is getting a bit cliche at this point. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Yeah, they changed the outcome of our presidential election and now we have a dolt leading our country. I know, the NSA, FBI, CIA, and DOI only say that Russia was responsible for the hacking of the DNC and the Wikileaks stuff, no votes were altered in the machines. I am sure we can all agree that the Clinton email theme was not a major theme in the election, right? And that there is no way 1 percent of the electorate could have been swayed by that narrative. Its a ****ing joke that we pretend that, yeah, its a fact that Russia worked hard to elect Trump but it had no affect.

You mock but nothing you or anyone else ****ing about will change russia's ability to use twitter.

 

Or, so long as the conversation doesn't change, how easy it is to target people with spear phishing campaigns - especially ones run by a nation state with resources that dwarf the even the best Internet crime organizations.

 

You all wouldnt be very good at baseball.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tshile said:

I kept reading to see the rebuttals to this and eventually gave up.

 

Look, many here would consider me a Republican (if not, then one that's afraid to admit he is.) I certain appeal to some of the supposed republican values (though can't help but notice they seem to not really stick to those when they have the chance.)

 

If you think you can't abandon trump then that is a crying shame. The man is demonstrably stupid. If you can't walk away from a stupid person running the country then I have to ask...

 

What exactly is it you stand for?

 

 

 

 

Policy wise; he hasn't done anything to piss me off yet...I'm not happy he's acting like an a-- clown, but I'm hoping he'll knock it off...doubtful

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, visionary said:

I still can't believe how well our interference in the Russian elections worked out.  We should probably help someone else win next time though.  Putin is getting a bit cliche at this point. 

I don't know how many elections we have manipulated (I'm sure a few), but most places have their own government manipulating them (of the countries we're concerned about)

 

But we've been hacking into foreign governments and their R&D centers, or the equivalent of their defense contractors, and stealing research, capabilities, etc.

 

We know this. Our gov't has admitted it.

 

We've even go so far as to loan our tech to allies in exchange for the info they retrieve.

 

*shrug*

2 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

 

Policy wise; he hasn't done anything to piss me off yet...I'm not happy he's acting like an a-- clown, but I'm hoping he'll knock it off...doubtful

I didn't ask you about policy, I asked you about character.

 

You admit he's acting like an assclown, yet you say you can't abandon him.

 

Do you not see how that looks to many people? 

 

It seems like you're more concerned about the letter next to his name than his character. I think that's a shame. 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tshile said:

 

I didn't ask you about policy, I asked you about character.

 

You admit he's acting like an assclown, yet you say you can't abandon him.

 

Do you not see how that looks to many people? 

 

It seems like you're more concerned about the letter next to his name than his character. I think that's a shame. 

 

 

 

At this point, I'm more worried about substance over style.....if this continues, I'll will support anyone credible to primary him.

 

I've also said that I'd be very happy If Pence took over Tomorrow.

 

I'm not exactly sure what you want me to say? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, visionary said:

 

Well, they probably would have tried claiming that CNN was Hitler.  

 

But then, all of the Nazis who support Trump would have been confused.  

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jumbo locked and unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...