Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

maria barto-whatever on fox just showed what the right wing of this nation is determined to be no matter what...absolutely traitorous in spirit afaic and certainly minus ethics, morals, or competent intellect....the only non-terminally-toxic components of the right seem to me to be never-trumpets and maybe one---one---decent member of congress (adam kizinger whom i've long liked tho i regret his bud will hurd has disappointed in the end)

i wish my wishes for trumpets could come true but they can't, yet i really don't see any way to work with them...we'll see and i'll hope to be wrong of course

but i think in the right v the left, we've 'evolved' more fully to a neanderthal v cro-magnon type of  deal :) 

34 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

maria barto-whatever on fox just showed what the right wing of this nation is determined to be no matter what...absolutely traitorous in spirit afaic and certainly minus ethics, morals, or competent intellect....the only non-terminally-toxic components of the right seem to me to be never-trumpets and maybe one---one---decent member of congress (adam kizinger whom i've long liked tho i regret his bud will hurd has disappointed in the end)

i wish my wishes for trumpets could come true but they can't, yet i really don't see any way to work with them...we'll see and i'll hope to be wrong of course

but i think in the right v the left, we've 'evolved' more fully to a neanderthal v cro-magnon type of  deal :) 

Yeah,  not feeling too confident about the future of American political discourse. They're not going to stop.

On 11/29/2020 at 11:21 AM, Jumbo said:

well, at least I'm not the only pessimist (re: realist) here any more.
There is only one way these things ever end. (Does not include:  everyone seeing the light, changing their minds and deciding to go along with the rule of law.)

I am dead serious when i tell y'all to be aware of your surroundings, take note of things that are out of place. Aside from the utter insanity and easily manipulated state of the GOPers, we've spent 20 years at war, and there's a lot of people here now who know how insurgency tactics work, how guerrilla tactics work, how small groups can control large ones. Take absolutely NOTHING for granted. Do NOT believe it can't happen, do not believe it won't happen. 
nobody thought any of the last 4 years could happen, and here we are. trump says he will leave quietly IF he's convinced things are correct, and until he is declared winner, that will never happen. He says this while screaming that the FBI is subverting the country.
Oh, and now that he's dismantling  protections across the globe, what do you think happens to Europe, etc when we're busy fighting the Russians.. er.. the Republicans here?

Hope I'm wrong, but I haven't been yet, and frankly, it doesn't take any sort of genius or insight to see it. I've said it over and over,, believe the threats. They are real. This has been pushed too far down the road for those behind it to give up now.

~Bang

25 minutes ago, Bang said:

Hope I'm wrong, but I haven't been yet, and frankly, it doesn't take any sort of genius or insight to see it. I've said it over and over,, believe the threats. They are real. This has been pushed too far down the road for those behind it to give up now.

Unfortunately true, they have gotten so extreme that they have pushed themselves into a situation where all the options are violent and excessive and they do not see that they have done this to themselves. And to me the worst part, the most inutterably vile aspect of it all is that this has been done to them intentionally by people exploiting them for greed. They are addicted, the parallels with chemical addiction are too stark to ignore. A wide class of people were driven into despair because of greed, the greed of corporations and the greed of politicians, and then that very despair was used to get them hooked on FOX and Infowars and the rest of the grifter spectrum to continue to fleece them.

Now that **** is spinning out of control and the dealers want to take their cash and haul ass, leaving everyone else to suffer the consequences.

But rest assured, if it all does come to blows, if blood flows in the streets and bodies lie in the yards, they will be right back with a plan to make a buck off the carcasses.

18 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

You're not the only realist, you just say it better than me. 

Journalists.  :rolleyes:

lo,, i'm not a journalist.. i'm a graphic designer. I used to work for a news agency, but not now. Now I have an awesome dream job as the graphic designer for the Navy program office that handles all of the F-18 and EA 18G fighter aircraft worldwide.
When i get a few minutes i'll post up their new logo i designed in the random thread.

My job is literally "hey John, i need you to draw me some F-18s looking badass."

This is last week's project.
126537196_3594496750596926_3544268094321080310_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=aGBRV8dGQ0AAX_WhX4K&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=48077062ca0bbe1cd4f9e7f69b95499e&oe=5FE9FC60

~Bang

12 minutes ago, Bang said:

lo,, i'm not a journalist.. i'm a graphic designer. I used to work for a news agency, but not now. Now I have an awesome dream job as the graphic designer for the Navy program office that handles all of the F-18 and EA 18G fighter aircraft worldwide.
When i get a few minutes i'll post up their new logo i designed in the random thread.

My job is literally "hey John, i need you to draw me some F-18s looking badass."

This is last week's project.
126537196_3594496750596926_3544268094321080310_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=aGBRV8dGQ0AAX_WhX4K&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=48077062ca0bbe1cd4f9e7f69b95499e&oe=5FE9FC60

~Bang

I know that, but you still say it best. 

(And photos are still journalism, btw...give yourself some kudos.)

Archived