Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

7 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Nuh uh.  Don't let him take the easy way out.  I want a media circus to follow him around as he is convicted of multiple crimes that ends up with him spending the rest of his miserable existence in prison.

Honestly, you think he's going to prison?  Where will the prosecutors get 12 jurors, to convict him of any of his crimes? I don't see any jury be able to convict him because that jury will have at least one juror, who will not convict him.

9 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Honestly, you think he's going to prison?  Where will the prosecutors get 12 jurors, to convict him of any of his crimes? I don't see any jury be able to convict him because that jury will have at least one juror, who will not convict him.

I agree with your point (I have made it myself in the past),  but maybe New York might be able to get him.

10 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

New York. New Yorkers hate him. 

CREW calls for investigation into Interior Department propaganda

Officials at the Interior Department should be investigated for the apparent illegal creation and distribution of propaganda to prop up President Trump and his re-election efforts, according to a letter sent today to the U.S. Government Accountability Office and Interior Department Inspector General by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington. In the months leading up to the 2020 presidential election, the agency has promoted a series of taxpayer-funded propaganda videos as part of an effort to promote the president on its official Twitter accounts. Appropriations bills, including one signed into law in December 2019 by President Trump, have long made it illegal to use federal funds for publicity and propaganda purposes.

Over the course of the past year, taxpayers were repeatedly forced to foot the bill as the Interior Department created and distributed promotional content in support of the president. This content appears to be part of a larger concerted effort by Secretary of the Interior David Bernhardt and others to promote the president on official agency Twitter accounts. In several instances, Interior officials have repeatedly used government resources to publicly boost President Trump, his administration, and the agency itself under the president’s leadership.

“While abusing federal resources to promote his own image and re-election efforts is nothing new for President Trump, it is incredibly troubling to see a government agency marshall its official resources and the time and effort of agency staff to promote the president,” said CREW Executive Director Noah Bookbinder. “To see the Interior Department transformed into a propaganda arm of President Trump and his campaign denigrates Interior’s institutional credibility. The Inspector General and Government Accountability Office should act swiftly to investigate whether Interior officials abused federal funds and, if so, take appropriate action.”

In addition to the promotional videos and tweets, internal documents show officials at the Interior Department were instructed to tag the @realDonaldTrump Twitter account, which is not President Trump’s official White House account. @realDonaldTrump is a non-official account dating back to March 2009, which President Trump has long used for his campaign.

Click on the link for the full article

Texts: US census manager told counters to use fake answers

The texts from an Alabama census supervisor had an urgent tone. “THIS JUST IN ...,” one of them began. It then laid out how census takers should fake data to mark households as having only one resident even if they had no idea how many people actually lived there.

The goal of the texts from October, obtained by The Associated Press, was to check off as many households as possible on the list of homes census takers were supposed to visit because residents never had filled out census questionnaires. The supervisor wanted the census takers to finalize cases — without interviewing households — as the Trump administration waged a legal battle to end the once-a-decade head count early.

The texts are the latest evidence suggesting census accuracy was sacrificed for speed as census takers and supervisors rushed to complete a head count last month. Critics contend the schedule was shortened by two weeks so the Trump administration could enforce a presidential order excluding people in the country illegally from the numbers used for apportionment of congressional districts.

The texted instructions said that if two failed attempts were made to interview members of the households, along with two unsuccessful tries to interview landlords or neighbors about the homes’ residents, then the census takers should mark that a single person lived there.

Click on the link for the full article

Archived