Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Fifteen of those terrorists were from Saudia Arabia. They have also tried other terrorist attacks against us and Canada even since Trump has become the **** stain that lives in the White House. Who knows who else they've tried to attack. But to Trump, they're very fine people who spend lots of money with him. He gets along great with them.

I'm not saying all Saudis are bad. My point is he did the whole Muslim ban to "protect our great country", but conveniently left off a major player in the 9/11 attacks because he likes them personally. Also, if this is a Muslim ban, why was Indonesia left off. Highest percentage of Muslims on the planet.

Please correct me if I am wrong with anything or have my facts mixed up.

19 years on and I still kind of get annoyed at the "come on guys, it's 9/11, remember when we are all Americans" posts on social media.  I understand the sentiment, but it also comes off as pretty willfully ignorant of the politicians and corporations who were more than happy to use that tragedy for political & personal gain (some, barely 48hrs after) and also use label any opposition to those policies as "un-American" and "sympathizing with terrorists"   In hindsight, America did a lot of what those terrorists were hoping we would do, and it is has had a detrimental effect on our country every since. 

The definition of corruption. 

https://abovethelaw.com/2020/09/shocking-no-one-aba-thinks-biglaw-associate-not-ready-for-federal-bench/

Kathryn Mizelle was clerking the term before this one. She’s 33 and got out of law school eight years ago. But as a loyal FedSoc flunky and the wife of Stephen Miller’s BFF — acting DHS GC Chad Mizelle — she now finds herself nominated to a lifetime appointment to the Middle District of Florida.

Consider that Jones Day doesn’t think she’s ready to be a partner yet, and yet the United States Senate is on the cusp of making her a judge for the next four decades or so. Because managing paralegals is roughly the same as managing a criminal trial.

On 9/11/2020 at 1:15 PM, NoCalMike said:

19 years on and I still kind of get annoyed at the "come on guys, it's 9/11, remember when we are all Americans" posts on social media.  I understand the sentiment, but it also comes off as pretty willfully ignorant of the politicians and corporations who were more than happy to use that tragedy for political & personal gain (some, barely 48hrs after) and also use label any opposition to those policies as "un-American" and "sympathizing with terrorists"   In hindsight, America did a lot of what those terrorists were hoping we would do, and it is has had a detrimental effect on our country every since. 

I dont think you get Trump without 9/11. So many hateful/fearful seeds were planted that day.

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

How that fool Jones hasn't caught a bullet yet, is beyond me. 

I remember someone interviewing him and challenging him on why, if he knew so much about so many huge dark conspiracies carried out by almost all-powerful people, he's still alive now. He basically gibbered and blabbed in circles before completely changing the subject. 

Archived