Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

7 hours ago, visionary said:

lol. These ****sticks are always peddling the same completely obvious horse**** when talking about tax cuts. "Everything will just pay for itself somehow!"

Might as well say it will be paid for by pixie dust and unicorn hairs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A lot of states barely have enough money to keep the lights on. They certainly don't have the funds for additional unemployment. Larry and the his fellow swamp goons know this. It's part of their plan.

• Like 2

I’m sorry, which candidate refers to the WH as ‘the swamp’ and campaigns on the promise to make America great again?!

You keep mispronouncing Republicans Bill.

• Like 8

Ok, I'm late to this party...

He couldn't pronounce "Yosemite", but managed to get "Sequoias" correct. 

Blown away, I am. 

And he knows a ****load less about those trees than I do. 

• Like 2

New York Times: White House Reached out to South Dakota Governor

About Adding Trump to Mount Rushmore

994f9684-566e-4d06-abcb-643070f8b3ab-AFP_AFP_1UL04L.jpg

Washington (CNN) White House aides reached out to South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem last year about the process of adding additional presidents to Mount Rushmore, the New York Times reported.

According to a person familiar who spoke with the Times, Noem then greeted Trump when he arrived in the state for his July Fourth celebrations at the monument with a four-foot replica of Mount Rushmore that included his face.

Noem has noted before Trump's "dream" to have his face on Mount Rushmore, the Coolidge-era sculpture that features the 60-foot-tall faces of Presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln and Theodore Roosevelt.

According to a 2018 interview with Noem, the two struck up a conversation about the sculpture in the Oval Office during their first meeting, where she initially thought he was joking. "I started laughing," she said. "He wasn't laughing, so he was totally serious."

• Haha 5

So I know everything this dude says is projection. And its honestly a little impressive that he was able to dictate about 4 years in advance exactly what he would be doing during a world wide pandemic thats killing hundreds of thousands of Americans while HE was president.....something no one would have seen coming.....

But the butter thing is throwing me. Signing them like butter? Wtf does that even mean? Am I supposed to take from that that Trump signs sticks of butter before he ingests them? So his tummy knows who sent it? Or does he just use so much butter that in his mind its basically synonymous with 'something you do a alot"? 

Which begs the question.....what does Trump do to butter? 

Maybe im high?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
11 hours ago, Llevron said:

Which begs the question.....what does Trump do to butter? 

The butter thing confused me too.  I guess he was thinking of “like a hot knife through butter” as a simile for something that’s done easily and somehow got confused.

Or...NSFW (reddit link)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/hh3y0z/tifu_by_confronting_my_boyfriend_who_kept/

Edited by visionary
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

As a federal proposal contractor, I must say that working with the DHS procurement people was an education in patience, especially after the creation of it. Most of the experienced old timers elected to take early retirement. It's creation was meant to put a dent into the AFSCME government union.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Hmm, what was visionary trying to post?

I wonder if Trump has done more Executive Orders than Obama has, at this point?

Trump is at 180. Obama had 146 through his first 4 years (and a total of 276 over 8 years).

Dubya did 291 over 8.

Bubba 364 over 8.

HW 166 over 4.

Edited by The Evil Genius