Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!


Recommended Posts

Reminds me of when Republicans were caught in North Carolina actually trying to pull real life widespread voter fraud in 2018. Didn't hear a peep from Trump or all of the other "ERMAHGERD ELECTION FRAUD!!1!1!" right wingers. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Reminds me of when Republicans were caught in North Carolina actually trying to pull real life widespread voter fraud in 2018. Didn't hear a peep from Trump or all of the other "ERMAHGERD ELECTION FRAUD!!1!1!" right wingers. 

 

As always it's projection. The GOP has a dismal view of the world because they think everyone behaves as they do. Unfortunately, they've found out that there are enough dopes in this country who are completely detached from reality.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember Donald Trump pretending he was "John Barron, Trump's publicist and calling New York media to plant favorable stories about himself? 

 

I just read this on Wiki about Peter Navarro.

 

In six of his books about China, Navarro quotes a "Ron Vara", whom he describes as a China hawk and former Harvard PhD doctoral student in economics, and who says Sinophobic things about China and the Chinese. An investigation by the Chronicle of Higher Education found that no such person existed, and that Ron Vara (an anagram of Navarro) appeared to represent views that Navarro himself held. Navarro has admitted to making up the character, an author surrogate, and quoting him in his books...In December 2019, a memo apparently authored by Ron Vara began circulating in Washington DC. The memo highlighted the "Keep Tariff Argument" and the use of tariffs against China a few days before an additional 15% tariff on $160 billion of Chinese made goods was set to be implemented. Navarro later confirmed that he had written the memo.

 

John Barron and Ron Vara should get together for lunch sometime.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

 

 

John Barron and Ron Vara should get together for lunch sometime.

 

 

 

Guessing Wayne Tracker won't get an invite. 👻

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, clietas said:

 

Guessing Wayne Tracker won't get an invite. 👻

 

Heck, bring him along.  Make it a foursome - Ron Mexico can host it at Baja Fresh.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, purbeast said:

This is pretty hilarious.  Not even surprising either.

 

{Stupid Trump Supporters Video}

 

Actually when you think about it, it's frightening how many completely ignorant and stupid people out there that won't listen to reason, ignore facts and science and worship people/party instead of thinking of the effects on themselves and the country.

 

I weep for America.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dan T. said:

Remember Donald Trump pretending he was "John Barron, Trump's publicist and calling New York media to plant favorable stories about himself? 

 

I just read this on Wiki about Peter Navarro.

 

In six of his books about China, Navarro quotes a "Ron Vara", whom he describes as a China hawk and former Harvard PhD doctoral student in economics, and who says Sinophobic things about China and the Chinese. An investigation by the Chronicle of Higher Education found that no such person existed, and that Ron Vara (an anagram of Navarro) appeared to represent views that Navarro himself held. Navarro has admitted to making up the character, an author surrogate, and quoting him in his books...In December 2019, a memo apparently authored by Ron Vara began circulating in Washington DC. The memo highlighted the "Keep Tariff Argument" and the use of tariffs against China a few days before an additional 15% tariff on $160 billion of Chinese made goods was set to be implemented. Navarro later confirmed that he had written the memo.

 

John Barron and Ron Vara should get together for lunch sometime.

 

 

 

Jesus Christ, Navarro. Obsess much? China has a long and rich history but for ****'s sake, how many goddamn books can you write over and over again about it whilst saying the exact same thing?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is basically a pipeline for how to get crazy right-wing conspiracies into the mainstream to be discussed.  No one on the right or left majorities ever had an issue with mail-in ballots as a thing 6 months ago. Then covid happens, and keeping away people from their polling places because a beam of hope for Trump's re-election.  Then the idea of allowing more people to vote by mail-in ballots comes up and it's "uh oh, more people WILL be able to vote? Oh no, quick we need to demonize mail-in ballots" so Trump starts repeating nonsense from the blogosphere and now you have his army of supporters simply repeating things.

 

I think he has stepped up this attack on the mail-in ballots because his attacks on Biden himself are not working.  Biden is about as middle of the road vanilla as you can get.  Not everyone supports him or likes him or is enthused about him, but outside of the crazies no one views him as a "THE END OF AMERICA IS HERE" type of candidate that Team Trump keep saying.

Edited by NoCalMike
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

These idiots at the White House thinking they can take down Fauci.  Clowns.  

Fauci and the BLM protesters will be Time's people of the year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Fauci and the BLM protesters will be Time's people of the year.

 

Can you imagine how raged out Trump would get if one of those happened? The guy flipped his **** and went after a 16 year old on Twitter when she got it over him. Imagine if Fauci or BLM did. He'd pop a gasket. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mistertim said:

 

Can you imagine how raged out Trump would get if one of those happened? The guy flipped his **** and went after a 16 year old on Twitter when she got it over him. Imagine if Fauci or BLM did. He'd pop a gasket. 

Does he even have a gasket to pop?  There's nothing in there.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...