brandymac27

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

But just imagine, if like, during the '16 Presidential debates, someone popped out of an electrical storm like terminator, and held up a tv displaying every bad thing that has happened since that swine took Office.

2016 me probably wouldve collapsed (even though I would've expected the worst, by normal "Worst" standards)

you remember though i did from the day he was sworn in and flynn/sessions/bannon were still there...i didn't call every singular item of major malfeasance, like kids in cages or space force, but i got all the big strokes and quite a few of the details of all the thigns that would happen right, and that he'd get away with it...and with some calls, like the long-desired/planned internal war and an external war if needed or just helpful/lucrative, it's still to unfold

also my ranking of the value of trump supporters was right where it should be at the time by every appropriate gauge imv and hasn't changed in any significantly redemptive way though i've challenged it repeatedly and will continue to do so

it really saddens me that i was so right...i was faintly hopeful i'd be somewhat wrong, but it's actually turning out worse than i thought cuz as little as i thought of the gop, they went well below that level and then this pandemic and the level of global stuff now

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

MOD EDITED.

Cant have threats of violence (even implicit ones) against anyone on the Board.

8 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

you remember though i did from the day he was sworn in and flynn/sessions/bannon were still there...i didn't call every singular item of major malfeasance, like kids in cages or space force, but i got all the big strokes and quite a few of the details of all the thigns that would happen right, and that he'd get away with it...and with some calls, like the long-desired/planned internal war and an external war if needed or just helpful/lucrative, it's still to unfold

also my ranking of the value of trump supporters was right where it should be at the time by every appropriate gauge imv and hasn't changed in any significantly redemptive way though i've challenged it repeatedly and will continue to do so

it really saddens me that i was so right...i was faintly hopeful i'd be somewhat wrong, but it's actually turning out worse than i thought cuz as little as i thought of the gop, they went well below that level and then this pandemic and the level of global stuff now

Yeah. It's crazy. It really feels like every damn day since, we've been saying "Well it can't get worse than this, right?" And every day we are proven wrong. For 4 straight years.

We're all gonna need therapy

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

you mean more therapy

and here i took 'early retirement'

that's my financial management style---no ferengi blood

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

This is so true. I have absolutely no idea how I'm even hanging on. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

37 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

This is so true. I have absolutely no idea how I'm even hanging on. 

I do. Because you're a tough chick 👊

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Trump bout to speak at 6:15 from Rose Garden.  Put on the news this should be good!

• Sad 1

Advanced issue found

🤓

2 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Psycho Bunker; go ahead and declare martial law.  You will find a lot more than protesters who will turn against you and if you dare venture out from your bunker; you will meet this fate:

SS can't stop everyone.

He goes to Maine later this week a great chance as he will not be in his bunker.

The irony of the thread title being "get your bunkers ready" after what happened last night...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Over/Under How many days Trump is left in office. I wouldn't be surprised if there is another attempt to take him out of office in the next few days.

• Confused 1

Nonsense. Rock bottom (do you smell lalalala) for George Will is when the dotard in chief wears blue jeans. 

Honest question - why does anyone still pay attention to Goerge Will?

• Confused 1

I agree he’s a dinosaur, but he’s also an interesting barometer and I think his words land hard for a particular constituency.

(But that dude gives out generic Halloween candy, I speak from experience.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Can't recall if this has been posted before, but it's making the rounds right now.

https://www.businessinsider.com/fast-food-franchisee-advising-white-house-400000-to-trump-reelection-2020-5

The first fast-food franchisee to advise Trump on reopening restaurants has donated more than $400,000 to the president's reelection — including $200,000 in March

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, visionary said:

Can't recall if this has been posted before, but it's making the rounds right now.

https://www.businessinsider.com/fast-food-franchisee-advising-white-house-400000-to-trump-reelection-2020-5

Finding out that Popeyes' parent company is supporting Donald Trump may be among the worst things that have happened to me in my entire life. This is a crisis. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Finding out that Popeyes' parent company is supporting Donald Trump may be among the worst things that have happened to me in my entire life. This is a crisis. 

I did not get that they were supporting him but that they are advising him. Maybe the two are the same - you have to donate to advise. But i didn't see that in the article. Maybe I missed it. 

I did see the main Taco Bell, Wendy's and Pizza Hut franchisee was a major donor. I used to work for Wendy's in a different lifetime. Honestly Taco Bell is the only one i eat at now and it's rare - I need a taco fix from time to time. I guess that is over. I can't tell which are franchises and which are not, so they all get blackballed for me. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Llevron said:

I knew there was a reason my stomach always feels queasy after Popeye’s. I always felt like o should like them... I mean I loved Roy Rogers’ fried chicken back in the day, I dig Pollo Compero, I can even sometimes handle KFC, but Popeye’s often left me with a stomach ache. 

10 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I knew there was a reason my stomach always feels queasy after Popeye’s. I always felt like o should like them... I mean I loved Roy Rogers’ fried chicken back in the day, I dig Pollo Compero, I can even sometimes handle KFC, but Popeye’s often left me with a stomach ache. 

It's an 8-12 pc diabeetus