brandymac27

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

At this point I'm not convinced he'll leave peacefully if he loses the election.

A Civil War is brewing...

• Sad 1

Trump ripping China. Stopping funding to the WHO. 

I think the Trump campaign feels like they have a winning angle against Biden on China. This felt like a political pivot to me. 

Didn’t say a word about Floyd. Not surprising.

7 minutes ago, visionary said:

Remember when the #1 theme of the Republican Party was that China and Russia were going to conquer the world unless we stopped them from doing so, every single place, every time?  Dominoes?  Containment?  

Now I understand Trump's isolationism policy.

It's essentially a retreat. Tuck your mushroom head between your legs and hide.

Now I get why he couldn't serve in the military.... bone spurs would have prevented him from running away.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Larry said:

Remember when the #1 theme of the Republican Party was that China and Russia were going to conquer the world unless we stopped them from doing so, every single place, every time?  Dominoes?  Containment?  

And let's not forget the American's who have died trying to prevent it - both military & intelligence community. ****ing sad...

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Larry said:

They are allies with them now; as long as they help keep the GOP in power or get power they don't have.

10 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

They are allies with them now; as long as they help keep the GOP in power or get power they don't have.

Exactly.  

When Russia literally, openly, endorsed Donald Trump for President, Republican voters didn't change their opinion of Trump.  They changed their opinion of Russia.  

• Like 5

4 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

He might have died by that time, cash can't keep you alive forever, no matter how much golf you play.

One thing Trump says a lot, which I agree with him on, is he has good genes.  His dad lived into his 90s and his mother late 80s.  Trump's never been a smoker and he's not really a drinker.  Of course his diet can be questioned, but I don't see him expiring anytime soon.  

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, drowland said:

One thing Trump says a lot, which I agree with him on, is he has good genes.  His dad lived into his 90s and his mother late 80s.  Trump's never been a smoker and he's not really a drinker.  Of course his diet can be questioned, but I don't see him expiring anytime soon.  

Yeah, but his cognitive decline from bvFTD will continue and in four years his ramblings will likely be worse, if you can imagine that.

Edited by China
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Trump uses a phrase popularized by Bull Connor and George Wallace but he wants us to believe he's not a racist. 🙄

A lot of folk from that part of the country to this day still say George Wallace wasn't a racist just an opportunist. Sounds familiar. 

Edited by clietas
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Breaks my heart that so many (seemingly normal) people support that man, like the local baseball team

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

For all the heat Trump catches for his tweets, you think he wouldn't have blamed someone else if he could?

I'd be shocked if that isn't him.

~Bang

14 minutes ago, Bang said:

For all the heat Trump catches for his tweets, you think he wouldn't have blamed someone else if he could?

I'd be shocked if that isn't him.

~Bang

It's not heat to him.  It's an effective diversion.  Anyone thinks he is doing this for any other reason than to have some headlines that aren't about his awful covid response (and now his leading us into race riots) hasn't been paying attention.  His corporate pals would never allow the government to tell businesses what to do and they want to have protection from liability because they all have something to lose. That said, some of them must be him. 

Just for laughs I imagine what would have happened had Obama gone after the NRA like this.  

Protesters making their way to the SpaceX launch, cicadas and murder hornets teaming up, trump just said he’s going to put his knee on China’s throat… #2020

Politics Look-a-Like, Signature Edition

Trump's signature

trump-signature-16x-9_colorcorrected.jpeg?quality=75&strip=all&w=1600&h=900

Failed Lie-Detector test

ff3c06726415cf4331ab0d046629c572.jpg

• Haha 3